Thursday, October 1, 2009

Random stuff...

Crikey it was freaking COLD last night. We had frost when we woke up. On the ground, the car, all that shit. I'm not ready. I can't fit the car into the garage yet. The stupid ping pong table is in there. Among other random piles of crap. Probably about $20 worth of returnables. Painting stuff. GAAAAAAAA!!! I wish I had the money to get the 2 car garage when I built this ark!!

So. At work. We're in an old courthouse. There are private "employee only" bathrooms for the men and women - I'm not sure about the men's, but the women's is two stalls RIGHT next to each other, and in a room that is smaller than my walk in closet (12x7). And a sink. And this serves for three floors of employees.

Now I know, on occasion, we all poop. I do. You do. Yes, you too. And granted, we all like the home court advantage, but sometimes we have to go at work. MOST of us, when that is the situation, we go to the much larger, public bathroom at the end of the hall. Because really, there's more air there - if you catch my drift? But there are two, possibly three - that don't. We call them the mystery shitters. Nobody ever catches them in the act, but what comes out of them should be labeled HazMat. Especially one - something crawled up inside her and has obviously been trying to get out for years. It's awful. Like - you can smell it in the hall awful. And spray? Forget it. Doesn't work - unless you take the can and literally spray it up each nostril - then you're reeling from the aerosol, it's not pretty.

Yesterday, I was a victim of the MS. And I had to pee so bad, I couldn't have made it down the hall. Imagine, if you will, trying to pee with your shirt up over your nose (yes, it's THAT bad) and reach under the stall for the spray and spraying it into the other stall because oh God, I think that's where it's coming from, oh SHIT my shirt fell down pull the shirt back up. Spray again. God I hope nobody comes in and thinks I did this... and then washing hands, spraying AGAIN and running out. By the way - the funk? Sticks to your clothes.

Yeah. That was my MS experience.

People? Have some respect - take that shit down the hall, willya??? Or maybe try a courtesy flush or three Cheez luiz...

4 comments:

Trooper Thorn said...

I think there are some people whose BM's are so foul, they deliberatley do it at work rather than dirty their home toilets.

cheatymoon said...

Trooper!! Too funny!

Kathy, this reminds me of Pseudo's post about her daughter's work.

Mike said...

I hate shitting in a strange rest room! The home field is definitely an advantage!!

K Dubs said...

ROFL - Otin - I was commenting on your post at the same time you were commenting on mine!

I know we all love the home field advantage. But sometimes...... you just gotta go!