Friday, November 6, 2009

Random Friday musings...

Love love love the Kenny Chesney song "I'm Alive" with Dave Matthews. I'm also loving this one these days - I'm not sure why, because there really isn't anyone that I could (or would want to really) call at 1:15AM, even if I were drunk. Maybe just the feeling of loneliness that the song conveys is one that I can relate to.



Who knew how much I'd love country music? Certainly not me.

I've been getting back in touch with a lot of old friends, and old boyfriends (not all became ex's on bad terms lol) on Facebook. What a great medium that is!

The boy actually has decent grades this semester. I think he has one more "E" to bring up and he's got all passing. YAY. I meet with the "team" next week and we're going to go over what does and doesn't work with him.

Who came up with the idea of wasabi peas? I love them.

I am in a funk of sorts. Don't feel like doing much. I might call and get back on my antidepressants, but I don't feel depressed really. Just funk. Anyone else ever get that way? Nothing excites me these days. I'm just kind of blah.

Happy Friday. Finally!

K

3 comments:

Mike said...

I am always kind of blah! I think that everyone is to an extent! The key is don't let your blah get worse than everyone elses blah! LOL!

cheatymoon said...

I've been pretty blah lately. I might get one of those full spectrum lamps. This getting dark at 4:30 thing isn't helping.

Glad the boy is doing well.

Give me a call if you want to chat! We can commiserate. xo

Smart Mouth Broad said...

I'm in a funk too but I love Lady Antebellum. and....I was country when country wasn't cool. LOL