Sunday, January 31, 2010

Interesting week...

The boy, in response to being told to clean his room, subsequently ran away. Granted, it was only to the woods and all he took was a (non-working) cell phone, charger and his special pillow. But the little shit - he called my bluff of calling his bluff. Two strong-willed Scorpios in one house makes for a bit of interesting times, to say the least. I am not sure I'm ready for the teenage angst years.

Kim has completed her radiation! Yay!! She's got 3 heavy-duty doses of chemo left and then she'll be done and hopefully cancer free. She's got 3 weeks off to regain some of her strength and then they'll start and be spaced out 3 weeks apart. They figure after the 2nd dose she'll lose her hair :( We had a pre-chemo shower for her before she started that, and now we're going to have a scarf party next weekend. Erin - I wish you could be here!

the semester started up again, so less time for me on the computer - which is not an altogether bad thing.

I have an interview in the Prosecutors office this week for a legal assistant position. Keep your fingers crossed - I think it's a great job!

Anywhooo - happy Sunday!!

Kath

8 comments:

cheatymoon said...

My semester has started too.

Also??? Scorpios suck.

Wish I could be there for Kim's party too...

Pseudo said...

Hey! I'm a Scorpio...

Wishing you the best on the job, and prayers for your friend.

cheatymoon said...

Sorry Cid. Must rephrase: Male Scorpios (who I know pretty well) suck.

K Dubs said...

LOL Two Scorpios living together are tough. Especially when one has more control. Thanks for the good thoughts and prayers too Pseudo :)

Unknown said...

Wow, two Scorpios living together! One of my kids was a bit of a runaway too, but she only ran down the street a ways before retuning, dragging her blanket along the walk. Too cute but I could have killed her at the time!

Mike said...

I never ran away from home! I was a lazy kid lol

I hope that Kim comes out cancer free. That would be so awesome!!

I hope also that you get that Job!!!

Nice to see you around, and I hope that you have a good week!

K Dubs said...

Kim's party was great, I did not get the job, but all is still well. :) Thanks everyone!

Smart Mouth Broad said...

Fingers crossed.