Tuesday, July 5, 2011

tired, tired, tired....

Hope everyone had a fabulous Fourth :)

The week, financially, went from bad to worse and then some.
I'm tired and still catching up on sleep.  And that's all I'm whining about.  Because I have a good, secure job, a roof over my head, and a healthy kid.  What more could I want?

But other than being broke -  it was a fine weekend - didn't spend any money except on gas, which was awesome.  Saw the Blue Angels - which were fantastic - and the boy said they were "EPIC"... and he agreed that it was a great weekend.  Awesome weather.  I have quite the sunburn that I hope turns to tan quickly - and yes, I was wearing sunscreen.
Saturday night I may have been overserved... whoops...  But oh, it was fun. 
Here are some shots from the Blue Angels -  (*finally figured out how to fix the size yay!!*)










Still no response from the putz OR the FFW.  Hmmph.  But there's a funny coming with regard to one of them... stay tuned.  LOL

3 comments:

Trooper Thorn said...

I wouldn't even want to drive my car that close to someone.

cheatymoon said...

Cool shots. Can't wait to hear the story. It's a broke sort of summer for lots of folks.

K Dubs said...

I know, right! Craziness!!

Thanks, E - they came out pretty ginormous on the blog, too. Oops. Not sure how to fix that. Will tell the story this week. :)