Friday, February 3, 2012

Saturday 9 - Our House

Our House play along - here



1. I read that Bud Weiser & Kathy moved into their new house! When was the las time you moved? Where to?
Well congrats to Buddy Weiser and not-me-Kathy!  The last time I moved was from a rental into my new house that we'll be moving out of within the next few months to move back east to God knows where.  I could be living on the Highway to Hell for all I know.  It feels like it sometimes....
2. If they were making a Hall of Fame for the blogosphere, name a blogger or two who you think should make the list. Why?

Oh, I love me some dirty words - you can get plenty of them here - plus she's interesting...  I like her.  Another one - even if you don't read her stuff, which you should, she lives in a beautiful place..  check out Pseudo here..
3. What are couple of funny things you remember your parents saying? (Like, “They're starving there in China, so finish what you've got.” - John Lennon) Do you say them to your kids?

Your face will freeze like that.. There are starving children in India.. stuff like that.  Oh, wait - "get out of the house and go talk to Mr Kibby at the bank".. Sure Mom, I'll go hang with the pedophile AGAIN....4. What is something that has happened to you that you would consider a miracle?

I could be totally sappy here and say my son - but I won't.  A miracle... miracle... that I never killed myself or anyone else in my drinking & driving days - way back when I used to work 3-11 and then go hang out at the secret cop bar until 6AM and then drive home.  Now that - THAT was a miracle. 
5. What is it too late for?
Having any more kids.  I'd have to find a willing penis.  And then get to know it.  And by the time I'd trust them enough - I'd be 95.  So forget it.  No more babies for me - unless I adopt.  And then, really, how the hell am I supposed to take care of a newborn by myself again??  Really.  I don't like this question. 

6. What do you try to stay away from?

Trouble.  But for some reason???  It seems to always find me.  I have NO idea how. 

7. When you get into a disagreement or fight, how often are you the first to apologize?

When I'm wrong - which isn't often, let me tell you - I'll apologize first. 
8. Tell us about a current issue that you’re unhappy with.

The fact that a letter was mailed to me via another address on January 23rd - and that person then sat on it for a week before forwarding it to me.  Passive-agressive much? 

9. How often do you update your blog/site and why?

Whenever I feel like it - sometimes once a day, sometimes once a week.  Sometimes more or less often than that.  What's it to you?  There are a lot of personal questions here...


8 comments:

The Gal Herself said...

Loved the saying about "Mr. Kibby at the bank." Somehow "go visit an ATM" just doesn't have the same kick, does it? And I think it's terrific that you're aware of how dangerous your drinking/driving behavior was and you have been able to change your ways.

K Dubs said...

The funny thing about Mr. Kibby? I said something to my father about him at Thanksgiving and he was like "Oh, that guy? He was a diddler.." REALLY, DAD???
And I have so much more to lose now than I did then - with my drinking and driving. It's just not worth it, and it really is a miracle that nobody ever got hurt. Scary. Thanks for visiting! :)

cheatymoon said...

You will not be living on the Highway to Hell. I wish I had room for you here, but we're in a dollhouse...

xo

K Dubs said...

LOL I figured since I'm going to hell in a handbasket, I might as well check out the highway. :) My friend Julie has room, but I don't want to leap until I have a job - if I get a job in NH or ME - that's 2 school changes for the boy. I don't want to do that to him.

Unknown said...

Who says you actually need a willing penis?? lol

I will be back to check you blog out some more later :)

http://lovemy2dogs.blogspot.com/2012/02/saturday-9our-housemy-way.html

K Dubs said...

Lovemy2dogs - having been a single parent for the past 15 years, I would want to go the route of having a willing participant to go along with me. :) Thanks for stopping by!

I am Harriet said...

#5-I guess that's why people adopt puppies.


Have a great weekend!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/02/climb-in-and-look-out/

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I love the east. I hope you find a great place! Thanks for the good wishes... ;)