Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sexy Saturday Stuff




1. When do you feel that you are at your sexiest?
Um.  Really?  You think I'm sexy?  I haven't felt very sexy lately.. Thanks for telling me that!  Oh.  Wait.  Were you talking to me?  You weren't?  Fine.... Dammit...

2. What's your favorite magazine? Why?
I love Real Simple.  Because it's real.  And simple.  And real simple.  Yeah.  That's why. 

3. What’s something you do more quickly than most people? 
Take tests.  I don't know what it is.  The only test I ever had a problem with was that little pink line one.  Whoops!  

4. When do you first remember using a computer? 
In the late 80's?  Come on.  I'm old.  Don't ask me shit like that.  I remember going on the internet - and all sites had an .edu at the end.  How's that?

5. Who is the craziest person in your family? 
Snort.... seriously?

6. What one thing are you craving today? 
Walls that are straight.  My builder sucks.  My walls aren't level.  

7. What is your favorite thing to spend money on? 
Stuff..  

8. What’s the part of your morning you least look forward to every day? 
Monday through Friday?  Going to work.  It's brutal.  If I were a lazy slug, I'd be happy as a clam - but I'm not.  So I'm miserable.  

9. What are some rules you have for yourself that don’t really make much sense? 
Always come home with the person you went with.  Trust me.  It works.  

No comments: