Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sunday Funday :)

** I skipped part 1 last week.  I was too busy.. um.... sleeping?  LOL


Sunday Stealing: The 99'er Meme: Part 2


Cheers to all of us thieves!

26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
As opposed to what?  The person I haven't become?  Really?  I'm happy with myself right now, there are parts of my life that need change, but I'm not UNhappy as a person..

27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
This nasty slurpy sound that Josh makes, it's gross.  Love?  ocean waves. oh, and the dings from the slot machine as it tells me that I won $100 (or more)

28) What's your biggest "what if"?
Hahahahahaha we don't want to go there

29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
That's a dumb question.  How about I don't answer that one?

30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
Another dumb one.  My hands are on the keyboard.  How's that? 

31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
my cereal

32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
The crack motel outside of Chicago that we stayed in for the Jimmy Buffet concert.  We should have known it was bad with the blue cow out front and the pimp daddy out back in his Bentley.  And then there was the blood on the bathroom floor/walls...

33) Choose: East Coast or West Coast?
For what?  I've been to both, I love both - but for different reasons.  For wine, I'll take the left please, sports teams - the right.  LOL

34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
Who makes these questions up? Will you be my friend, circle yes or no...

35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
#42.  Duh.

36) Define: Art.
Define:  dumb question

37) Do you believe in luck?
Hells yeah

38) Patriots or Giants? Or, who gives a rat's ass?
No question about it - GOOOOOOO PATS!!!

39) Will you watch the game? If yes, with who?
Um, duh... of course!  With whoever is going to be at the Finn's house

40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
While driving, or while stopped?  I've had both happen. 

41) What was the last book you read?
I'm reading "Explosive Eighteen" now that I finished "Smokin' Seventeen"

42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
Do you like the smell of farts?  Really? Who makes this shit up?

43) Do you have any nicknames?
Yes.  (You didn't ask what they were so I'm not telling)

44) What was the last movie you saw?
One for the Money - not bad but I'm not crazy about Katherine Heigl as Stephanie Plum. 

45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
I've had my nose broken 3 times.  My heart broken at least once.

46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
No.  What the hell would I do with it?  That's dumb.

47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
Besides doing silly meme's?  No

48) What's your sexual orientation?
How big is your penis?

49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
LMAO That's funny...

50) Do you believe in magic?
In a young girls heart... 

3 comments:

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I usually edit out stupid questions. But with moving last week & the Superbowl I didn't do it. But, thanks for playing!

I am Harriet said...

Indeed...there were a lot of stupid questions this week.


Have a great rest of your weekend.
http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/02/do-you-drive/

jennifer anderson said...

hey, happy monday. i ve enjoyed reading your blog this morning