Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sunday, that's my FUNday!

Sunday Stealing: The TV Show Meme



Before reading the questions: Pick 5 TV Shows you like. They can be past or present. Hint: pick shows that you are REALLY into. Hey! no peaking at the questions! List them:

1.  LOST (can I put that for all 5??  just kidding..  maybe..)

2.  CSI - love it with Ted Danson - gives the show a whole new life, one of my faves again

3.  NCIS LA - really?  Come on.  Who DOESN'T love looking at that big beautiful hunk of deliciousness known as LL Cool J.  Seriously. 

4.  Grey's Anatomy  But I really liked it with Denny Duquette in it.  He's my imaginary boyfriend.

5.  LOST.  Yep.  That's right.  I was so that show's bitch.  Have you ever missed a show so much it hurt?  That's me.  With Lost.  I wasn't a big fan of the ending though.  Stupid "they're all dead" shit.  That pissed me off. 


1. Who is your favorite character in 2?
I'm really loving Ted Danson in it - not in a "I'd love to mingle precious body fluids" way - but he's good on it..  Who knew that he'd finally find his niche?

2. Who is your least favorite character in 1?
ohhhhhhh.... least?  Charles Widmore, of course.  Who else could it possibly be?  He was a bad bad man,.

3. What’s your favorite episode of 4?I am very sad with any episode that Sam isn't in.  When we thought he got shot, that made me sad.  I might have shed a tear

4. What is your favorite season of 5?
The first one - that was the greatest mind-fuck of all...  Then season two came, and that was a good one too.  Oh Jesus.  All of them.  Except the final episode.  That pissed me off.


5. What’s your favorite relationship in 3?
Callan and Kenzie.  It's pretty funny how they have this thing, you know, a "thing"... but neither of them will admit it - or ever give into it.  Although they've come close. 

6. Who is your anti-relationship in 2?
What the hell is an anti-relationship?  Seriously?  That's dumb.  But given the show - I'd guess any of the criminals??  They can't get past that team.  Ever.  

7. How long have you watched 1?
Five years.  As there were five seasons.  I'm thinking of re-watching them, but that would ruin it for me - because I know how it ends.  And I'd be pissed off the whole time, and yelling at the TV "you're DEAD.. what does it MATTER???"  Really.  Why bother stitching up that wound?  You're DEAD.  

8. How did you become interested in 3?
Really?  Have you NOT been reading my answers?

9. Who is your favorite actor in 4?
I'm a fan of both McDreamy AND McSteamy.  But it was always Denny that had my heart. 

10. Which show do you prefer 1, 2, or 5?
Well, considering that 1 and 5 are both done, I'd have to go with the obvious answer - 2.

11. Which show have you seen more episodes of 1 or 3?
Gee, I'd go with THREE.  Because one isn't on any more.  Moron.  Don't you look at the answers before you make up these questions??

12. If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be?

Hmmmmm  that's a tough one.  I would say Izzie, because she loved Denny, but then she also killed him, kind of.  And then she went crazy.  So yeah - not her.  Meredith?  She's so conflicted about so much stuff - BUT she gets to sleep with McDreamy every night - so I'm thinking I would go for her.  Yeah.  Mer.  I'd so be Mer.  But I'd slap Yang.  Hard. 

13. How would you kill off any character in 5?

Certainly NOT by telling them they'd all been dead for the last 5 years.  That'd be dumb.  And piss people off.  Right? 


14. Would a 3/4 crossover work?
Not unless the team all had to go to Seattle for something and someone got hurt.  But it better not be my Sam.  That would piss me off. 

15. Pair two characters in 1 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple.
Sawyer and Kate.  Oh.  Wait.  They tried that. 


16. Overall, which show has the better cast, 3 or 5?
Good God - 5 had best cast ever.  They were all perfect for each role.  But 3 has Sam.  LL.  Cool.  J.  Need I say more??


2 comments:

cheatymoon said...

Dan and I never finished watching Lost. I know, kooky. One of these days, we'll finish. We have all the blue rays. Ack.

Also? LL Cool J is indeed a beautiful person, but I don't ever watch that show. And I've never seen Grey's Anatomy. I need to catch up.

Currently obsessed with Madmen and Smash.

xoxo

jennifer anderson said...

2 words : Privite Practice