Sunday, April 29, 2012

when I get nervous... I put my hands under my armpits....

 Since I skipped last week, and I can't stand to do only half of something - I'm doubling up!  Happy Sunday :)

1. My uncle once:
fell backwards through a door and then got up and asked how we all liked his Mary Katherine Gallagher impression.  It was pretty damn funny.  And considering the fact he was fighting recurring brain tumors at the time - showed how you always have to keep your sense of humor about you.

2. Never in my life:
Did I think I'd be a single parent, living in Michigan of all places, and fighting with two out of three siblings over petty shit. 

3. When I was five:
I thought my father knew everything.  And I'd get into a throw down over it - nobody better say my Daddy was wrong, dammit.  Now I know better.

4. High School was:
An experience to get through in order to experience the rest of your life.

5. I will never forget:
A lot of things.  Remember that saying - you can do all sorts of things, but people will never forget how you make them feel?  Yeah - I remember feeling pretty crappy.  Thanks Jens.  You're an ass.  And really - blech.  What the hell was *I* thinking?  I am special.  You're not. 

6. I once met:
I met a gnome the other night.  He was a hairy little beast - but funnier'n shit.  LOL

7. There’s this girl I know who:
Oh Jesus - really? 

8. Once, at a bar:
I drank my bottled beer, using no hands, and then promptly fell over.  I think that was the same night I got pissed off when I found out that the Taco Bell drive through does NOT offer french fries.  The nerve..

9. By noon, I’m usually:
Gettin' hungry for lunch

10. Last night:
I had a movie marathon with the boy, then we caught up on NCIS.  Thanks Gibbs..

11. If only I had:
Endless disposable income.  God that would be wonderful. 

12. Next time I go to church:
Watch closely - I may burst into flames if the holy water touches me

13. Jonathan Frid:
is with your Mom right now.  You should hear them.

14. What worries me most:
is my kid sometimes.  He's funny - but yikes is he a handful!

15. When I turn my head left, I see:
Your Dad's pants

16. When I turn my head right, I see:
Your mom.  Seriously - these "tell me what you see" questions are dumb..

17. You know I’m lying when: 
Hahahahaha I try not to lie.  I don't think I have a tell though.  But it made me think of the boy's father.  You know he's lying when his lips are moving... LOL

18. What I miss most about the 80s:
Oh, the hair.  Absolutely the hair.  And the leg warmers. 

19. If I was a character in Shakespeare, I’d be:
Probably dead in the first act

20. By this time next year: 
It'll be 2013.  I wonder if there are any Friday the 13th's in 2013.  I would imagine that there are..

21. A better name for me would be:
Super stealth ninja mom..

22. I have a hard time understanding:
Why people keep secrets for no good reason.  Like, oh, not telling family members about a child - you know - silly shit like that..
 
23. If I ever go back to school, I’d:
Considering I got my BS last year (and no, that's NOT my bullshit degree) it'd be law school..

 
24. You know I like you if: 
I talk to you
 
25. If I ever won an award, the first person I’d thank would be:
Depends on what the award was for...

26. If I could bring back a TV show for a reunion it would be:
Seriously.  Do you NOT know me??? LOST.  LOST.  LOST...
 
27. Take my advice, never:
Ever EVER EVER sleep or get involved with someone that is married.  Someone always gets hurt.  And it's not pretty.
 
28. My ideal breakfast is:
Eggs Benedict.  Yum... With burned and crispy hash browns. 
 
29. A song I love, but do not own is: 
Huh?  I don't *own* any songs, and in this digital age, anyone can hear a song any time they want.  So there.
 
30. If you visit my hometown, I'd suggest:
Going to Bob's Donut shop for breakfast.  Yum. 
 
31. If I could meet a couple of my blog buddies, I'd include:
Pseudo, Jack, Harriet, Bud... aw hell - all of you
 
32. Why won’t people:
just smarten the fuck up???
 
33. If you spend the night at my house:
We'll wear fun pajamas, and have a pillow fight.  What the heck kind of question is this?  If you're a man, and you're single?  We're going to have wild monkey sex.  If you're a female - there's the guest room.  LOL
 
34. I’d stop everything for:
little baby goslings crossing the road
 
35. The world could do without:
The one where people treat each other like shit, and with no respect.  
 
36. The last time I got drunk I:
What?  You never got drunk?
 
37. My favorite blonde is:
Huh?  Your Mom.  That's dumb. 
 
38. Paper clips are more useful than: 
Boogers

39. If I do anything well, it’s:
Cooking.  I can cook pretty damn well...

 
40. And by the way:
I'm so glad that I spent the last 40 min. doing this.  :)

9 comments:

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

My mom spent a night with a dead guy? Oh, well at 88 how fussy can you be?

I am Harriet said...

I think we have all had to pull over for a duck family at some time or another

Have a great Sunday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/04/wash-your-hands-afterwards-if-you-do-this-too/

Jessabelluh said...

I'm totally with you on LOST!

The lack of fries at Taco Bell cracked me up, but really, fries and tacos would go well together, maybe we should start a petition..

Smellyann said...

I am with you on so many of these! Great answers :D

The Gal Herself said...

Eggs Benedict! Yes! I thought I was alone in my affection for it. A meal I love to order out, but it's too much work to make myself.

K Dubs said...

Now now Bud - I said it was his pants. Not him. LOL
Jessabelluh - you should here the whole story. LOL
Thanks Smellyann and Gal - I love love love EB. My grandmother used to judge a brunch buffet by the quality of those alone. She wasn't impressed often. Every time I eat them I think of her. Yum. Now I'm hungry..

Gigi Baby said...

lmfao i loved ur shakespear answers~!!!! great answers

Unknown said...

I'm with you, especially on 11 and 28.

jennifer anderson said...

boogers are underated