Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Ba Ba Ba BENNY!

Some random Tuesday thoughts…


Went and saw Elton John last week.  In a really really small venue.  Less than 8,000 peeps.   Very cool.  Very very cool..  I just love me som Benny & the Jets. 

It’s amazing how deafening silence can be sometimes…

In all that I have going on in my life – it’s all really peanuts compared to my friend Jody. Her 10 year old was diagnosed with Ewing’s Sarcoma and her life has been completely turned upside down. No parent should ever have to go through what she’s going through – nor should any 10 year old. But he’s so strong and brave, he is an inspiration.

There’s this really weird guy in the neighborhood who emailed me this in response to some neighborhood silliness going on –

“Since you are computer savey. I already know everything you do, say and post. There is a reason I am the Internet Director. Bottomline, I dont care. Everyone knows me and is part of my actual Facebook. Enjoy your day, Know what I can tell you is that I know your personality very well. You will either play more games and try and slam me, which really I dont care. Or you will move on and leave me out of your target of the week.


Either way, Have a good day, enjoy the weather and due note that you should know someone before you try and attempt to deafermate someone character”

I have this… First off – he’s the Internet Director for a major car dealership. They have someone that can’t freaking SPELL in contact with people online? Via email? And really? He knows everything I do, say and post? That’s not creepy at all.. :::shudder::::   And really?  DEAFERMATE???  Thanks for the giggles there bud..

So if you’re reading (because after all, you know all??) Vinnie – you need to go back to a remedial spelling class. You can’t spell for shit, and Harold should be ashamed of himself for putting you “in charge” of internet sales. That scares me. And you don’t know me. You don’t know my life. So step the fuck back, bitch.

Bruce is on tour. Yup.

I’m spending a week on Martha’s Vineyard this summer – something I’ve always wanted to do – and if it all works out, I’ll make it a yearly thing. I’m going to miss the cottage, but life moves on and forward.

Headed to Chicago in a couple of weeks.

Happy Tuesday. 

1 comment:

Erin said...

Send me Vineyard details so I can plan accordingly. You never know.

Chicago?? Due tell.

xo