Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Crikey that was a biggun....

Over 100 views yesterday alone - sheesh... like moths to the flame when there is drama involved.  It's always nice to know that other people have it going on in their lives, right?

Anyway.  I'm not a horrible person, regardless of what Anonymous and Anonymous may think or say.  Unless you know me, or have walked a mile in my shoes - don't judge.  And certainly don't throw rocks when you're living in a glass house. 

Yep.  I called something unfair.  You know why?  Because it was.  Did I poke the beast out of frustration for not being updated?  Yup.  I'll admit it.  Am I perfect?  Nope - far from it.  But do I have sympathy for someone that takes on a martyr role?  Absolutely not. 

I am who I am - and what you see is definitely what you get - and some people have a hard time dealing with that.  Especially people who like to stick their heads in the sand rather than deal with something that might make them uncomfortable - or admit that they, too, aren't perfect.

Anyway.  Enough of the drama. 

How about a question of the day?


What was your favorite TV show as a kid?

I loved the Brady Bunch - I imagined that Jan was my best friend, because I knew that if we ever met in real life, that her name really was Jan, and that she'd like me.  And want to be my best friend.  And I'd grow up and marry her brother Peter, and Marcia would do our makeup for the wedding.  Seriously.  I always imagined that someone from a show was my best friend.  Valerie Bertinelli and I were BFF's for a LONG time.. 

3 comments:

cheatymoon said...

My favorite show for a while was the Bionic Woman - she had pretty hair and a cool name. ha.

I tried that Brady Bunch deal in 2000 - didn't work out. lol.

xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Kathy, about the fam problems. I hope things get better over time. Sad to hear about Ken too.

Cous Johnny

jennifer anderson said...

i used to daydream donny osmond and i were going to get married, even though i was only six amd he was only 13