Monday, June 11, 2012

I carried a watermelon??

Sunday Stealing: The Imaginary Meme, Part Four


Not sure what happened to one through three, but heck - I'll play along :)  Click here to do so yourself


61. Ocean or pool?
oh silly - anyone that knows me knows the answer to this - OCEAN.  I am afraid of all things lake, and while I love the pool - the ocean had me at hello.

62. Fridays or Ruby Tuesdays?
Mmmmmm food....... does it really matter?


63. Did you want to go to college?
When I graduated from high school?  Not so much - I wasn't sure what I wanted to do, and I was also told that if I wanted to go to find the money for it myself - but that if I chose to NOT go to college, I had to get a job and pay room/board.   Another stellar parenting example... 


64. What did you last time at a mall?
Der tondoffer tordoff is einfach grossartich... Seriously?  Does anyone proofread this shit?

65. Which close friend have you known the longest?
Karen - we lived next door to each other, we were bff's for many years - she's still one of my bff's.  :)


66. Why do you like the music you do?
You know - I may be fat, but you're ugly and I can lose weight.  Why do you ask the questions you do?


67. Do you read much?
only the notes from your Mom..


68. Favorite country?
You know, you should call a fraternity a "frat" - it's like calling your country... well... you know where I'm going with this.  Another dumb one.


69. What is something you wish you were better at?
How to win friends and influence people.  Yeah.  That and learning to keep my mouth shut.  But dammit, someone has to speak up sometimes!


70. What’s your favorite album/CD?
Bruce. 


71. What's a good dinner order?
Get in the kitchen and make me a turkey pot pie, bitch.


72. Planes or boats?
Planes, trains or automobiles.  I carried a watermelon.


73. One rumor that’s been spread about you:
HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA
Wouldn't you like to know?!?!?


74. Who is your newest friend?
Your mom's husband


75. Have you ever sat on a rooftop?
Ever hear the song "Up on the Roof"?  Great song.  Good memories.  Rooftop.  Yup. 


76. Was your last text useful?
Probably.  It was about your mom. 
77. Favorite soda?
Diet Pepsi - and it's nice to see that someone knows not to call it "paaaaaaaaaap" in my presence.

78. Do you like yourself?
I'm fucking awesome - you don't know that?
79. The worst weather: Hot or cold?
That frigid shit in Siberia.  Shoot me before ever sending me there.

80. Do you play an instrument?
flute.  the metal one.

No comments: