Sunday, December 2, 2012

Boobies or Barrel? The answer is obvious....


1) Have you ever danced the polka?
We used to spend quality time at Kramer's Hayloft.  Square Dancing.  I'm sure, at some point, there was polka involved.  But to my defense, I was young - I knew not what I was doing..

2) Frankie Yankovic was a stellar accordion player. What instrument have you mastered, or would like to learn?
I played the flute for 6+ years.  I could probably play something to save my life, but that's it. LOL

3) When Frankie died in 1998, his obituary proclaimed him as "America's Polka King." Lucille Ball was "The Queen of Comedy" and Michael Jackson was "The King of Pop." What royal title do you deserve?
Um, duh.  I'm Queen of The Universe, you didn't know that?

4) Do you like light beer?
Bud Light Lime.  It's my downfall, and usually involves me lifting my shirt or showing my tattoo.  But ask me about it, and I'll deny everything..

5) In 1901, daredevil Annie Taylor successfully went over Niagara Falls in a barrel. She was badly bruised but otherwise fine. How much money would it take for you do to do something that dangerous?
Are you fucking kidding me?  I have new boobies.  I'm not risking them for a barrel ride.  That's dumb.

6) When was the last time you visited a pet store?
Does a daycare count?

7) What's your favorite salad dressing?
My own raspberry vinaigrette.  It's darn tootin' delightful!

 
8)  Sam Winters is crazy about her smart phone. She uses it to take pictures, record videos, listen to tunes, answer emails and surf the net and, oh yeah, she even uses it to make calls. How indispensable is your mobile phone in your day-to-day life?
Hahahahahahahaaaa.... You know - if tomorrow the lights went out - other than the whole "people going crazy killing each other" stuff, I think I'd be OK.  It would force us to actually TALK to one another.

9) "Kocham ciÄ™" is "I love you" in Polish. Can you say "I love you" in a language other than English (and Polish)?
A few!  Greek, German, probably more - but shit, I don't remember.




No comments: