Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
This song is about a friendship that turned romantic ... and it doesn't
end happily. Have you ever crossed that line with a friend? If so, how
did it work out?
Nope. Ever hear the expression "don't shit where you eat"? It's true.
When he was a kid, this week's singer, Alex Clare, listened to his
dad's Stevie Wonder records. When you were in 7th/8th grades, what music
were you into?
Oh Jesus... Shawn Cassidy? Partridge Family? I'm a product of the 70's. LOL
3) "Too Close" has been featured on the TV show, The Vampire Diaries. Do you enjoy shows/books/movies about the supernatural?
I can't get into anything vampire. The books, movies, all of it - no interest. Now zombie stuff - I'm all over. So bummed that the season finale is tomorrow night of The Walking Dead. My favorite show..
4) Some of Alex Clare's tour dates were sponsored by Bud Light. Do you like beer? I love the fact that I can just answer a question with this:
5) Mr. Clare trained to be a chef, just in case the music thing didn't work out. Are you a good cook?
Damn good cook. I'm a great cooker. And baker. And today, I am going to cook (very slowly) a beef brisket. mmmmmmmmmmmmm
6) Crazy Sam is forever running out of mayo because she slathers it on her sandwiches. What is currently on your grocery list?
According to the boy we have no food in the house. So, apparently "FOOD". LOL
Where are you most likely to find spare change -- between the sofa
cushions, in your jeans as you toss them into the washer, or under the
floor mat of your car?
Jeans. That's it.
8) How did you spend your Friday night -- working late, hanging out with friends, or just enjoying a quiet night at home?
Went out to celebrate a friend's birthday, and ended up home around 1 or so? I was po'ful tired. And no, not drunk. Just tired. LOL
9) Do you use Pinterest?
I have found many MANY projects that I want to complete there. It's such a time suck, it's not even funny.