Sunday, March 2, 2014

Chew tobacca, Chew tobacca, Chew tobacca SPIT

February Wrap-up

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. 


Let's go!!!

This one's an oldie but goodie from the archives!  

1) Candle scents this month:
 I'm sure there are candle scents every month.  I'm not sure what you're after here.  Are you asking about my candle scents?  I have many of them.  Pumpkin is one of my favorites..

2) What I read this month:  
I'm currently reading Stephen King's book "11/22/63"  Very interesting so far!


3) Top three songs I was drawn to:
Well, I'm not usually *drawn* to songs, but this month I'm enjoying Blake Shelton - just about everything from him, but especially "Boys Round Here".  Gotta love the whole "chew tobacca, chew tobacca, chew tobacca SPIT" line.  LOL  Anything by Zac Brown Band.  Anything by Bruce.  Love the new album!  Really want to get some of the live shows soon. 


4) Movies I saw:

None, believe it or not

5) Favorite tv moments of the month:
So happy The Blacklist is back.  James Spader is just incredible in that, and OMG so damn funny he kills me!  And of course, my new absolute fave - Walking Dead.  Rick looking out the door and telling Carl "it's for you".  LOL

6) Something yummy I made:
I have this new obsession - parmesan crusted chicken.  I can't make it like Noodles & Co. but mmmm it's good.

 
7) Restaurants where I ate:
Hmmph... I've had pub grub, but not any sit down with a date restaurants.  I'd need a date for that. 

8) Five things I am loving this month:
I am absolutely loving getting out more and meeting new people - it's so fun (although I really need to cut back on the alcohol intake), Parmesan crusted chicken, salads with cranberries and home made dressing, pictures from my Alaska trip and the "wall of shame" I'm putting up. 

9) A goal I had for this month:


Make it through it?  This winter has just been horrendous, weather wise.  I'm a snow lover, too.  But at this point?  I've had enough.  Done.  Finit. 
10) This month I looked forward to:
The point where I can say "oh yeah, spring IS coming"!
11) Something I want to remember about this month:
Getting up and going to work each day?  Not sure what you're looking for here.. Every month is memorable to me.  Different months, different days, different reasons.  I'm happy every day I get up and can walk on my own 2 feet, express an opinion, eat food that I've paid for, and go to work in a job that pays me well.  So many people don't have any of that.  I'm grateful that every day I get another chance to do that. 

12) A photo I took this month:
Kid I met at the Bob Marley tribute last night.  His hair cracked me up:



5 comments:

The Gal Herself said...

"Pub grub" should have its place in any well-balanced diet.

Jodi said...

Love Walking Dead!!! I need to start watching the BlackList. Happy Sunday!

Kwizgiver said...

Oooh, James Spader is delicious as Red!

K Dubs said...

Kwiz - did you see the one with the cigar guy and Janice? HYsterical!!
And I think I'm off for pub grub now. :) Jodi - start watching it, well worth it!

I am Harriet said...

Pub grub is sounding kind of good right now....