1. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach? Well, Friday night I ate something that bothered my stomach, and it sort of felt like butterflies before it was expelled. Does that count?
2. What was your last alcoholic beverage? Last Friday I had some Pina Colada slush, made with a combination of coconut rum and key lime rum. It was more than delightful. Want some? Hit me up. I sell Tastefully Simple. Their summer drink mixes? More than worth the money. LOL
3. Who can you trust?Me, myself and I. The four of us have made many pacts together and not a one has been leaked to the paparazzi.
4. Where was your first kiss with your current significant other?
In the hospital. After he was born. But not until he was washed off. Actually, now that I think of it, it was probably in the recovery room. LOL
5. Favorite Band?
local band? International recording sensation? (In that case, it would be War)... All around best live concert ever? Everyone that knows me knows I'm a huge Springsteen fan. I think it was high time the E Street Band got into the RRHOF. One time when my friend Marianne and I were on Cape Cod, we met international recording artists, War (that is how they were introduced). They (even at this point) were older than dirt, and wanted these two young hotties (we were very hot back then LOL) to accompany them across the street to their hotel room and smoke some weed. We agreed to meet them there, and promptly got into our car and drove away. Our brush with fame back in the day. LOL
6. What is something you've learned about yourself recently?
That as I've gotten older, I've gained a better understanding of what it's like to be new in a job and have no training. I always HATED training new people, now I find it enjoyable and never thought I'd be at this point.
7. Do you like anyone?You. If I pass you this note, will you be my friend - circle yes or no. What kind of question is that? LOL
8. Do you know anyone who is engaged?
Craziest thing - I know like 3 people that got engaged in the past few months, but others that are already engaged and heading down the white carpet runway soon? Too many to count..
9. What's your favorite number?42. What's yours?
10. Who was the last person to make you cry?
Ok, so I know I'm a total sap and cry at the drop of a hat, but yesterday I was watching this NFL draft show, and it followed 4-5 young men that were eligible, and showed their point of view from what it meant to them and their families, and it was actually a really cool show. One of the guys didn't go until the 3rd or 4th round, and it was just heartbreaking to watch him sit there and look at his phone repeatedly. But it was so cool seeing them get the call, and realizing that their dream was a reality - they cried, I cried, we all cried together. LOL
11. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? YMCA - day camp. Never to overnight camp.
12. When was the last time you cried? What is this, the department of redundancy department? See #10.
13. What is one thing you miss about your past?
The people that are no longer with us, you never think while someone is alive "if this was my last conversation with this person, what would I say".. And I find myself just wishing for 10 minutes with my mother, my aunts and uncles, all of those that have passed. Life is short. Life is precious. Don't fuck with it, and don't keep those around that are negative or toxic.
14. What is one thing you've learned about life? See #13 LOL
15. Are you jealous of anyone? Other than all my friends that got to see Bruce on this tour? No. I don't waste time being jealous or wanting something someone else has. Ain't nobobdy got time for that!
16. Is anyone jealous of you?Oh Jesus, that'd be funny.
17. Has a friend ever used you?
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That's a funny funny question. Go do a search for the FFW. LOL Used. I was. But looking back, I think I allowed myself to be used, not knowing the extents that she would go to.
18. Has anyone recently told you that they like you more than as a friend?Yeah, but he was just looking for some quick ass - trying to relive some old glory days. Blech. Ain't nobody got time for that.
19. Who was the last person you drove with?
Probably my friend Kim.
20. What are you looking forward to?The future. Who knows what it'll bring!
I like your last answer. Very positive.
They make key lime rum now?? I've got to get out more. I've been a big fan of the coconut for ages. That mix sounds amazing and yummy. I didn't know TS had drink mixes.
Your answer to the jealousy questions are so much more mature than mine. It's no accident that my eyes are green. :)
Are you sure those butterflies weren't due to the pina colada slush? lol
Those weren't butterflies. ;-) HOpe you're feeling better!
Your story of WAR was a riot!
I found some Pina Colada wine at Aldi. Haven't tried it yet...
aww. your answer to #13 is so true.
i also liked your answer to #4. mine is similar, except that i was still in the operating room being stitched up when they brought him over. they did wash him off. :)
You do make me laugh!! Your advice in number 13 is bang on!!
Post a Comment