Fun stuff, play along!!
1. Right now, I'm feeling like I'm in a good place in my life. Life is good :).
2. BUT... Home (Boston)for a visit is where I want to be.
3. How does one make a budget and stick with it, I really need to learn!?
4. My 12 year old keeps me on track.
5. Please don't ever underestimate me. Or fuck with my kid - I will annihilate you.
6. My son (my goodness there's a trend here?), the sound of a baby with a good belly laugh or helping someone that needs it fills me with joy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing after my massage (!), tomorrow my plans include Orange Ice game and celebrating Josh's birthday and Sunday, I want to unpack some more!
I go over our budget from time to time too... its good we are not in debt. :,) Control is the key word here. TGIF!
Here's my fill-ins. Thanks.
Children--especially our own--make life grand. Happy Friday Fill-ins! I'm giving away a book. Look on my sidebar.
Enjoy your massage!
Life "is" good isn't it!
No place like home... (for the holidays?) :)
kids do keep us rolling
I like your hands on approach in no5
joy comes in the close relationships!
Have a wonderful weekend.
Have a fabulous birthday weekend. :-)
Control is a good thing, I guess ;)
The massage was wonderful, and my kid more than keeps me on my toes!! :D
what is Orange Ice game?
the local hockey team here does an Orange Ice game for Halloween. They paint it orange! Green for St. Patrick's Day, and pink for Valentine's. It's pretty cool. :)
Post a Comment