Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tales from the crypt...:

Or court...

Call 1:
Me: Blahblah Court.
Guy #1: yeah. I got any warrants?
Me: Not that I can see.

Call 2
Me: BlahBlah court
Guy #2: Yeah. I got a notice in the mail.
Me: What does it say?
Guy: my license is suspended?
Me: Yeah, that's because you got a ticket and never paid it.
Guy: I didn't have the money and wasn't sure what to do with it. So now my license is suspended?
Me: Yeah.
Guy: I have to pay now to get it back?
Me: That is correct.
Guy: No wonder why the Michigan economy is so fucked up.
Me: Click.

Call 3
Guy #3: Yeah. I got any warrants?

Call 4
Girl #1: Yeah. I got any warrants?


See how my day goes? First off.. if you have a warrant? YOU FUCKING KNOW IT. Don't keep calling me to ask if you have one to see how much trouble you and your yahoo friends can get into without getting arrested.

Second. If you get a ticket - PAY IT. Then you won't be bitching at me 4 months later because your license is suspended for NOT PAYING YOUR TICKET. If you can't pay it - call the court and tell them that. They will work with you - if you COMMUNICATE with them!!

Stupid people.

2 comments:

cheatymoon said...

I wish I were able to tell work stories...

I thought of you today as I worked hard to get myself excused from jury duty.

K Dubs said...

LOL I loved jury duty. I'm geeky like that.

I have more. I'm just too tired to type them.

But this job has renewed my knowledge that the vast majority of people are just f'ing stupid.