Monday, October 6, 2008

Manic Monday

Manic Monday fun :)



What is one thing you admire about each of your parents? My mother's ability to fight back against the nasty cancer that took her life. She maintained her dignity up until the end. She was a fighter, and I get my "spunk" from her. :) Ahhhhhh George. My father. What do I admire about him. His never-ending way of thinking that someone is out to screw someone else? Maybe his cheery and positive attitude. :) Yeah. yeah. That's it. No - his ability to SING. He's got a great voice. That he passed on to none of us. LOL

Which parts of your home do you like best?
Well, if I find out today that I HAVE a home - that will be the best part ever. If I get the financing and can move into the house I had built - the kitchen/living room is my favorite part. It's all open.

Which would you prefer and why? To have every stoplight turn green upon your arrival for the rest of your life or to have one week of the best sex any person ever had?

Seriously? SERIOUSLY??? I haven't had sex in a year. I'll take red lights for the rest of my life. ROFL

6 comments:

Cristin said...

I'd take the stoplights too... no question... unless the sex is with Johnny Depp...

Good luck with the house!

Gabriel said...

Nice post, Kathy. A little TMI at the end, but hey, it's OK. :-)

Have a great week!

My post...

Pseudo said...

You are really funny. Hope everything come sthrough for your house ASAP

cheatymoon said...

I'm not too bothered by red lights either.

The house will work out.

Unknown said...

cool answers! # 3 made me laugh out loud :) for real!

K Dubs said...

Glad you all enjoyed my #3. Try being me. LOL But (and sorry gabriel - more TMI) the sex I WAS having up until last year wasn't good, and believe it or not - I'd rather have no sex than really bad sex.

Or sex with Johnny Depp. He's creepy. Creepy.