Saturday, May 9, 2009

Enjoy :)

Halloooooooooooooooooooo!

Apparently I've been given some awards that I need to chase down. :) Way cool. :)

Long week - some good stories about work, will post those later. Couple of baseball games (we lost both, but they were damn good games), dog peed on the couch twice, the boy is back down to D's, I'm going to start painting this week I think and today I am going to rip out some bathroom carpeting. Yes. Bathroom.

Will post more later, but in the meantime - if you're a fan, enjoy... this is one of my favorites....



I'm trying to find "My Generation" from last night in PA. Holy moley..
I've got to find tapings of these shows..

4 comments:

cheatymoon said...

Good stuff.
Bathroom carpet? On purpose?

Smart Mouth Broad said...

Love him. Your new project sounds like something I would have to procrastinate for months just to sure. LOL I'm so lazy lately.

K Dubs said...

yes. carpeting in the bathroom. In a new house, no less! Why, you ask? Apparently it's cheaper for them to put in the carpeting than take the extra 10 min. and put in linoleum. They wanted to charge me over $100 PER bathroom NOT to put it in. I said go ahead - I'll rip it out. lol
Almost done with one - it's interesting for sure. LOL

crone51 said...

Gods, he's hot. Still.