Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Just some silliness....

One of the girls that works in the clerk's office across the hall from me collects M&M's stuff. Every time I go over there for something, I *liberate* another item. I've now got quite the collection. I'm thinking of now moving it to someone else's desk, and then in our monthly newsletter, advertising the M&M stuff and putting the person who's desk I move it to's name. Of course, they'd have to be as oblivious as person #1 - who has no clue that anything is missing. LOL

Another thing - there's a meat market going in right down the street from me. As a single gal, I find this a bit.. well... interesting. Is it going to be a place to meet single men? Are they going to be hanging from hooks and I get to pick out my favorite? The possibilities of the fun that I can have with this are just endless...

LOL

Happy Hump Day!

2 comments:

cheatymoon said...

Who knows? Maybe you will find a butcher who turns out to be The One.

How can you collect m&m's? Oh, I just re-read and it said *stuff*.

One of my old students *stole* a stuffed animal from my classroom years ago, and held it for ransom. It was hysterical.

darsden said...

LOL, can't believe she hasn't noticed. So that tells me she just has too much of the crap. Kudos for you releasing them.
Funny with the new meat market! Hang on hooks for looks :-))