Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday fun time!

I haven't done one in a while, I'm due :)

To play along, click here and thanks to Janet!

1. Moving sucks, there's no two ways about it. I would rather take a red hot poker and jab it through my right eye and have it come out the back of my skull than move any time soon....

2.I'm free! free as a bird! free to be me! Why am I thinking of Marlo Thomas here? LOL

3. My best quality is well, to most people it would be my cunning wit and stellar sarcasm. But if you're a guy - it'd be the big boobs. LOL.

4. Sometimes things get lost in the details.

5. In nearly 10 years, I have seen Bruce Springsteen more times than I can count. It's not a hobby, it's an obsession. Well, it was at least. Not so much now that I'm no longer independently wealthy and have to work full time. LOL (and no - I was never independently wealthy, I just didn't have to work full time).

6. OMG you SO don't even want me to answer this right now - because it would be WAY too much information.. is what I need right now!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the local baseball team's opening night, tomorrow my plans include a pedicure, farmer's market and hopefully some gardening (shoot me now, I kill things) and Sunday, I want to party like a rock star because I'm off on Monday!!!

Have a great long weekend everyone - be safe!!

4 comments:

Cristin said...

#6... whatever could you be talking about?!?!

Have a nice weekend!

darsden said...

Cute and fun post.
Have a great weekend

Isolated Existence. said...

I agree, fun post ;-) Enjoy your weekend!

Smart Mouth Broad said...

Your weekend sounds great. Have fun.