Monday, June 29, 2009

Manic Monday #174

Courtesy of Fleur de Lisa :) Click here to play along!

What is the longest love relationship (partner) you have had, and if it has ended, why?

2 1/2 years. One ended because he was growing a penis out of his forehead, and the other because I tried to help him stop being taken advantage of and gave him a choice and he chose to continue being taken advantage of (he still is, too) and therefore it ended. I walked away with my dignity and pride, and he unfortunately still looks like a fool. Oh well, you live and you learn (well, at least most of us do).

What is on your bedside table?
Lamp, alarm clock, books, some change, other random stuff - oh, and a couple of dust bunnies. LOL

How many pillows do you have on your bed? Do you make your bed every day?
ROFL I have like 6 pillows. I flip them all around at night, too. And I try and make it every day - or at least pull up the covers so it looks made!!

Happy Monday - and I got the all clear today! Yay!

8 comments:

darsden said...

Congratulations on you wonderful booty news :-)) I know that takes a lot off your mind! Now it's time for summer fun girl.

Your room sounds like my right along with the pillow tossing all night long..LOL

Pseudo said...

I cannot get the penis growing out of his head visual out of my mind.
That was great.

cheatymoon said...

Yay for the all clear!! You must be so happy and relieved. Did you sleep well afterward?

Was the penis growing out of head in the form of a webcam? Is that the one? Was it that long? Someone else...?

K Dubs said...

Erin - forgot about him! LOL That was maybe only a year and 1/2 though? Sperm donor was #1 and fuckwit #2. LOL I sure know how to pick 'em, huh?
And yes - HUGE relief now that the booty has been given the clear. I was nervous.
I came home and slept for a few hours and feel fine now. Like it never happened!

Twenty Four At Heart said...

I'm curious as to whether or not you have a photo of the penis growing out of his head. LMAO!

Unknown said...

I have 6 pillows too.
Glad I'm not the only one.

Have a nice week!

Hit 40 said...

I have a really big pillow that I snuggle with at night. I am lost without it on vacation.

Kath said...

Welcome to the "many pillows club" haha!

I love that, live and learn. =)

Happy blogging!