Friday, January 6, 2012

Sunday Stealings...


An interesting concept.......  I actually had this as a draft from 7/12/09.  Yes.  2009.  LOL  I think because there are so many questions that it was just overwhelming to me. 


1. If you could turn back the hands of time to correct one wrongdoing, what event would you choose and why?
Hmmmmmm this one is tough. I think that every experience makes us stronger and shapes who we are, so I'm not sure that I would "correct" anything. If I could maybe change something, it would be convincing my ex-bf to let the FFW live in the empty house. But that would have a domino effect, and change where I am now and I kind of like where I am now. But it would also have changed her outcome, and maybe she'd be back in the trailer park where she belongs.  (*this is actually the only one I answered in 2009, and I think I'll leave it..)

2. Are you one for tradition? If so, what traditions do you strongly believe in? If not, what makes tradition hypocritical?
I love some traditions.  Scratch tickets on Christmas morning in our stockings.  Hanging with my kid on New Year's eve.  I think hypocritical would be going to church on Christmas and no other day - but really, who cares?  WHO CARES.  Does God hear you more if you go to church?  or less if you dont?  To each their own..


3. You were taking part in an event and you had to crossplay, who would you crossplay as and why?
WTF?  Crossplay?  What the hell is that?

4. If you only had one day left to live, how would you spend your last day? Would you be tempted to live fatally if you knew you were to die the next day, and if so, what extreme measures would you take?
Live fatally?  Who the heck thinks this shit up?  I would spend my time with my family and friends.  Have a big old party - because that's how you should go out.  Having fun. 

5. What are your top five sinful materialistic items, ones you'd expect from others including those closest to you? Why are each in the position they are in?
Huh?  Sinful?  Seriously?  What am I supposed to answer to that - crack?  I don't have any truly sinful materialistic things.  I do have some materialistic things that I just love though :)
1. My blanket on my bed.  Seriously - have you ever seen this thing?  There's a reason why we refer to it as "the sexy blanket".. the thing is so thick and fluffy it's like having a bear sleep on top of me.  Which, when it's all cold and nasty out - is pretty damn nice.  Not sure about sinful, but it works.
2.   My camera.  love it!  I need to use it more, though.  I haven't had much inspiration lately, though. 
3.  My car.  I love the Wasaabi.  Heated leather seats?  The stereo system?  Make me swoon..

4.  My Bose wave radio.  If you have one - you know what I mean.
5.  My kitchen.  Yes, all of it.  LOL  I love to cook.  I love to eat. 

6. I am...  stronger than I think sometimes.

7. I feel... tired lately.  It's time for some serious changes.

8. I see... many changes coming down the road.

9. I need... a job.  In Rhode Island.  Or Maine.  Somewhere that I can smell the ocean.

10. I love... the smell of the ocean.  I never realized how much I'd miss it.

11. I wish... my family wasn't so prone to terrible, horrible, fatal sicknesses.  It really sucks.

12. I think... a cure for ALS should be found.  Like... oh.... tomorrow??

13. I hear... dead people?  That Ashton cheated?  That Bieber's balls have dropped?  Really.  I hear lots of stuff - what do you hear?  the ocean when you put your ear up to a big shell?  What a dumb one this is.

14. I crave... Nothing at the moment.  And really, even when I was pregnant I didn't have cravings.  Oh, I know.  I crave peace.  that's it. 

15. I fear... dying alone. 

16. I hope…that my son will get to know his siblings someday.  It's his right to know them, and theirs to know him.  Just because adults are stupid doesn't mean that the next generation has to be. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Am experiencing comment delay - can't get my fingers to type. So apologies if this is a second comment. Hope your weekend goes well. xo