Sunday, January 8, 2012

Another meme??? Of course..

Click here to play along - and cheers !


The Never Ending Meme - Part I

1. Song that always makes you sad?
Michael Buble's "Home"..  especially when I'm due for a visit

2. Last thing you bought?
Oh geez, I don't know.  Lunch on Friday, I think?

3. Last person you argued with?
Probably Josh.  He's the only one I ever argue with - and he starts it, I swear.

4. Do you put butter before putting the peanut butter on?
What the hell would possess someone to put butter and peanut butter together?  My father used to eat that, and it was nasty.  Yes.  Nasty. 

5. One of your stuffed animals’ names as a kid?
Paco was my stuffed frog that I kept in my car.  Granted, I wasn't a kid - don't judge.  He was cool.

6. Did you ever at one time own a Barenaked Ladies CD?
I actually own a number of them.  Do you have a problem with that?

7. Favorite day of the week?
Saturday.  The week is over, and you know that you have one more day to sleep in.  :)

8. Favorite sundae topping?
Oh I am such a whore for hot fudge...

9. Did you take piano lessons?
Good God no. 

10. Most frequent song played?
When?  Today?  Yesterday?  Last month?  Really - you need to be a little more specific.  I mean, seriously - it depends on the mood, what's on the radio, what I'm doing. 

11. T.V. show you secretly enjoy?
Tori & Dean.  LOL  I didn't pay my cable bill and that was the only non-commercial channel that we got for like a week.  I was hooked. 

12. Would you rather play basketball or hockey?
PLAY??  Are you kidding me?  I'm short.  Basketball is out.  Besides - I played in the CYO league in Jr. High and Marty French was the coach.  His sister (think Coach Beast on Glee) played on the team.  She was mean.  And big.  Never again.  Hockey?  No thanks, I like my teeth.

13. Date someone older or younger?
Right now, I'd just settle for breathing..

14. One place you could travel right now?
the Caribbean.  It's warm there.  And the ocean is gorgeous :)

15. Do you use umbrellas?
This question is gay.  Really? 

16. Do you know all the words to the Canadian national anthem?
Is there a reason why I should?

17. Favorite cheese?
mmmmm cheeese......

18. The Smith’s or The Cure?
WTF?  Really?  How old are we, 12?  How about some Springsteen in there?  Do you like me, circle Y or N.  Another dumb one.

19. Do you prefer blondes or brunettes?
I really think that someone went off the deep end.  Whatever happened to a good ginger?  Come on now.

20. Best job you ever had?
OK - total cheese answer here.  Mom.  

I can't wait to see what Part II is going to be like!  LOL

1 comment:

cheatymoon said...

Happy Weekend, Kathy! xo



2. Last thing you bought?
I bought a hat yesterday

3. Last person you argued with?
Dan a little misunderstanding yesterday. I argue w/ A-boy every day. ha.

6. Did you ever at one time own a Barenaked Ladies CD?
Most of 'em?

7. Favorite day of the week?
Thursday. Perhaps Saturday.

8. Favorite sundae topping?
Whipped cream.

9. Did you take piano lessons?
Yes

10. Most frequent song played?
Lately? The last Adele cd is on rotation.

11. T.V. show you secretly enjoy?
Long Island Medium


13. Date someone older or younger?
older now

14. One place you could travel right now?
Hawaii - last night I had a dream I went to Thailand.

17. Favorite cheese?
ALL of them.

18. The Smiths or The Cure?
If it were 1985, I would say The Smiths.

20. Best job you ever had?
Mine