Friday, March 2, 2012

Saturday 9...




Saturday 9: Look Out Here Comes Tomorrow (RIP Davy Jones)

OK - well, it's Friday.  I'll be early.  I'm a rebel like that..





1. How much do you worry about your future?
Not much.  I figure that whatever will happen, will happen.  I'm kind of laid back that way.  I don't panic about not having enough money for retirement, or where I'm going to be 10 years from now. 

2. Do you believe that anyone could be perfect?
LOLOLOLOL  That's damn funny.  I bet even Brad Pitt has gas on occasion.  Nobody is perfect.


3. Regarding your future, what is the best thing you could hope for?
To live a good long life, get to see my kid grow up to an adult and have his own (for payback, of course :) ) and to do everything on my bucket list that I haven't made up yet.  :)




4. What's the greatest extent you've gone to help a friend in need?
LOL  Again - this one is funny.  Gave someone a place to live, a car to drive, work, help with her kids, you name it.  Don't ask what she did in return.  Just do a search for "FFW"  LOL


5. What did you do lately that was really brave
Sent a letter to someone that told him things about his father I'm sure he didn't know.  I knew it would piss the father off, but it was the right thing to do - it wasn't about the father.  It was about the child.  He'll (the father) never get that.


6. Tell us one thing you wish you hadn't let yourself do.
Gain that 20 lbs.  It's a bitch to get it off after 40.  But I'm doing it! 


7. Who is the wisest person you know?
Hmmmmmmmm...... Not sure about that.  I'm a wise-ASS.... there isn't one person that I go to for advice any more - it used to be my aunt Harriet.  But she's gone.  That wasn't very wise of her to go and leave us all in the lurch.  And while she was wise?  She interjected her feelings into everything.  She was fun. I miss her. 


8. What's the most tasteless joke you've ever heard?

How many [insert racial/ethnic type her] does it take to change a lightbulb... 


9. What does your answering machine / voice mail message say?

Answering machine?  Do people actually still have those?  It says "you've reached the Queen of the Universe.  If you wish to become my slave hit "1".... if you wish to live in the kingdom hit "2".... Duh...  It says you've reached me, leave a damn message...



7 comments:

Misty DawnS said...

I love your sense of humor! #2 had me cracking up!

Maude Lynn said...

After 40, an extra 20 is damn hard to get rid of!

I am Harriet said...

Too true about Brad- and Angelina too.

Have a great Saturday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/03/depends-on-your-definition-of-perfect/

Jaimie said...

ahahaha your post made me laugh! Loved it! #2 was an awesome answer, & #3 when you do write it, you should link it up over at the challenge! :)
http://legosinmypocket.blogspot.com/2012/02/bucket-list-challenge.html

Unknown said...

The wise ass is usually the wise one. (or that's what I tell myself to make me feel better...)

:)

Unknown said...

Ah crap, thanks for reminding me that I need to start that bucket list.

You can see mine at http://lovemy2dogs.blogspot.com/2012/03/welcome-to-saturday-9.html

K Dubs said...

Mama Zen - I'm down 7, hopefully it'll keep coming off. :)
I don't want to start my bucket list, that'll mean that I'm getting or feeling old. And I'm not. And I don't. :)
And come on - you think Brangelina doesn't pass a little gas now and then? LOL