Saturday, March 17, 2012

Cee Lo Green said WHAT???


Saturday 9: Forget You - click here to play along! 


1. Have you ever felt that you needed to just forget an ex-lover?
I have forgotten some..  Some I can't forget and some just won't go away.  LOL But then there's the one that keeps coming back, too..  :)

2. Spring picnics and cookouts are here! What would you want to have on your plate as you head back to the table?
mmmmmmmmm ribbies.  I make some damn good ribbies.  Wanna see?  Pay no mind to the chicken - just look at the ribs.. mmmmmm now I'm hungry dammit.  Thanks Bud. 


3. It's St. Patrick's Day, March 17th! Do you celebrate? Drink Green Beer? Go out?
Are you kidding me?  My middle name is Irish.  I'm descended from some right off the boat peeps.  I PEE green on this day.  And tomorrow, as a result of the green beer?  I will most likely poop green also.  Sliante!

4. Did you remember to wear green today?
Duh....

5. What phrase or saying do you over use?
Shut the front door!  Either that or "is it me?  Am *I* the crazy one?"  Which is usually followed by "naaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh"  LOL

6. If you could (or could have) change(d) something about your relationship with your parents, what would it be?
That they actually had a relationship with their kids instead of just being parents.  They didn't encourage us to do things together or do things as a family - and as a result, after my mother died we all pretty much went our separate ways.  My brother is dying, and thought nothing of waiting a year to share his diagnosis.  My other brother was incommunicado for almost 5 years, and is just getting back in contact in the past 6 months.  My sister thinks nothing of being a major douche canoe.  I live in Michigan.  They live in MA.  We really do put the fun back into dysfunction.  There is nothing "functional" about my family.  Thanks Mom and Dad.  Oh, wait.  I'm over 30.  I guess I own it now. 

7. If the NCAA Men's or Women's Final Four basketball tournament was played in your hometown arena or within easy driving distance from where you live, would you try to attend one of the games?
Fuck NCAA Final Four.  They're messing with my TV schedule. 


8. No matter what's going on in your life, what always makes you smile?
Silly memes on a Saturday morning.  And my kid.  He's a stitch.

9. We've asked this before: What else is on your mind? Go ahead and rant.
Oh, I thought that was what #6 was about?  I could rant some more.  Want to hear me rant?  How about I talk about Jeanne?  She's fucking nuts.  Thinks that she's in the "best relationship of my life" with a guy that cheated on his wife with her, dumped HER to go out with someone else, and then because she was the only one that would have him - he cheated again with her and they now live together.  She thinks that she "won".  Seriously?  He's a pig.  I wouldn't touch him with the FFW's hoochie.  That's saying a lot.  Especially if you know the FFW.  She's called the FFW for a reason.  LOL   Anyway...

Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!

5 comments:

katie eggeman said...

I am with you on ribs!

I am Harriet said...

I haven't had killer ribs since I moved away from the big city.

Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/03/thanks-for-asking/

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Pass the ribs. I can only get two of the three words for FFW. But I'll work on it... :)

K Dubs said...

mmmmm ribs... And Bud? The first word is filthy. LOL

jennifer anderson said...

i never heard of him till his commercial on 7up or sprite