Saturday, March 24, 2012

Dance the night away!

Saturday 9: Come Dancing


1. When was the last time that you went out dancing?
Apparently I was dancing last weekend.  I think I was overserved. 

2. Have you ever had an argument with a teacher?
Have you met me?  I argue with everybody.  A teacher was fair game - especially in High School.  One good one I remember is refusing to take my Algebra final.  The teacher wanted to know why.  I told him - "I have an F in this class, correct" and he said "Yes"... OK
me:  Do you think I'm going to get an A on the final?
him: No
me:  Even if I did, would it bring up my grade?
him: No
me:  Then why bother?  I'm going to sleep in that day.  
He just didn't get it.  

3. Do you have a tough time remembering people’s names?
Who are you people and why do you keep waking me up?!?  I don't forget faces - and when I can't remember their names, whooeeee that makes for some fun. 

4. Would you rather change your past or know your future?
I like standing out in my field, or pasture.. or past... Neither.  Although, knowing the Mega Millions numbers would be nice.  Can you hook me up?

5. What’s one thing you feel you must do in your life before it ends?
Live it 

6. How many credit cards do you have right now that have a zero balance?
Baaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaaa!!  Again - have you met me??  NONE.

7. What is the most expensive thing you purchased this year?
Oooh this is after Christmas, and before birthdays, and only March.  A saw.  That's right - I heart power tools.   

8 . If you're married, this probably doesn't apply to you, but: Are you mindful about getting tested for STDs/HIV at least semi-regularly? Why/why not? Married people: Were you mindful about this type of thing when you were single? Why/why not?
Yes and no...  I made sure that I either knew who I was sleeping with or that they used protection.  And I'm not married.  But I did get tested a couple of times - and I'm negative.  :) 

9. If you could ask the president of the United States one question, what would it be?
 Didn't you just want to slap the SHIT outta that guy???

3 comments:

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Yes, I can hook you up.

3 12 33 32 8 4 1

Enjoy the windfall...

I am Harriet said...

Living life is an excellent choice!

Have a great rest of you day.

K Dubs said...

Um, Bud? Still waiting... LOL

Harriet - living it well is even better! :)