Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sunday Stealing..



Sunday Stealing: The Not My Year Meme

1. Are you in a job that you truly enjoy?
no. no no no no NO.  God, no.   I'm bored out of my skull. 

2. If you could do any job in the world what would it be?
Private investigator.  I'd have so much fun with that!

3. If you could be a character in a novel who would you be?
Nancy Drew.  LOL  Except I'd jump Ned. 

4. When it comes to spending time with those you love, do you think it should be about quality or quantity?
Both.  Spend as much time doing the things you love with the ones you love. 

5. Is there a job/career you wanted but realized you couldn’t possibly do for one reason or another?
Now?  I realize I should have been a cop.  I'd have made a great detective.  I find shit out like you wouldn't believe. lol

6. If you could live anywhere in the world or out of this world where would you live?
I love Seattle.  I'd move there in a heartbeat.  Back to New England - again.  In a heartbeat. 

7. Where would you most like to visit and who with?
Right now?  Home (MA) - but only so I could punch someone in the face.  lol

8. Which skill would you like to learn?
I am stealth like ninja.  What more could I possibly as for?

9. What made you laugh today?
My son.  As usual.  LOL

10. What are you looking forward to tomorrow?
Certainly not going to work.  See question #1..

11. What is your sign and do you believe in horoscopes etc?
I am a Scorpio and I enjoy long walks on the beach.. oh.  Wait.  Wrong question

12. If you could change one thing about your life thus far, what would it be?
The Bells Palsy I got.  Jeez luiz that dead-eye shows up in all my damn pictures..

13. If there was one charity you could give a huge contribution to, which charity would it be and why?
Something to do with kids.  And giving them a fighting chance to get away from fucked up parents.

14. Should smoking be legal?
Isn't it? 

15. What are your views on the smoking ban in public places?
I smoked for 20+ years.  I think people should be able to smoke without feeling like lepers.  BUT... it smells nasty.  Don't do it near me.  LOL

16. Why do you blog?
It gives me something to do.  I started as a way to torture the FFW.  But now?  I like it.  It's fun.  I do still occasionally poke at the crazies, but not so much any more.

17. Do you have a favorite author?
My all time favorite book is Shell Seekers  by Rosamund Pilcher.  But she didn't write anything else that I was crazy about.  James Patterson. 

18. Can you play any musical instruments?
Flute.  Don't be a pig. 

19. What would your ideal car be?
oooooh I'd love another Jeep.  But in reality?  I would LOVE a Land Rover.  Love those.

20. Describe yourself in one short sentence.
Queen of the Universe. 

21. What do you look for in a spouse/other half?
Breathing would be nice.  Oh, and a spine.  
 
22. Worst meal you’ve had?
your mom's Sunday dinner

23. What do you do to relax in the evening?
Silly meme's.  Bejeweled Blitz. 

24. Do you get along with your siblings?
Siblings?  I have siblings?  LMAO - you have no idea how loaded this question is... 

25. Do you have any regrets?
Nope.  Sometimes I wish I'd done things differently, but no regrets. 

No comments: