Saturday, July 21, 2012

All Memes... All the time...




Saturday 9: I Saw the Light


1. Has something ever made you "see the light"?
I've seen Springsteen live over 20 times, if that hasn't make me be "Blinded by the Light" nothing will.  :)
2. Do you believe you have any control over your luck?
Luck, schmuck.  I believe in karma. 
3. What is something you have had difficulty rising above?
The clouds lately - my jetpack just doesn't work like it used to..
4. Would you want to be rich?
Ahhhhhhh rich..... I was rich once.  I miss when I was rich....   I'd like to have enough to not worry about the bills, be able to buy something without not paying a bill because of it, and be comfortable.  That's not asking for much, is it?
5. Tell us about a current or old song that helps you "face the world."
Right now this is running through my head...
 
6. Has any dream of yours come true?
oh Honey, I'm Livin' the Dream.  Every day.  :)
7. What would you change if you became "the king or queen" of your country?
Make new rules.  LOL
8. How do you feel about LGBT rights? (If you need to look up LGBT, then you probably need to learn more.)
That's as stupid as asking someone how they feel about civil rights.  It's all the same, isn't it?  Everyone - regardless of who they love (well, except if they're some of those NAMBLA freaks) should have the same rights.  It's the law.  Duh. 
9. Have you ever been disappointed in yourself?
I hang my head in shame.  Or is it because I'm giggling...  I've said and done some things that I shouldn't - but haven't we all?  But to say I'm disappointed in myself?  That's just going too far.  Too far dammit. 


5 comments:

The Gal Herself said...

I love how *reasonable* you make being rich sound.

katie eggeman said...

Karma is much better than luck, which I don't believe in either.

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I so agree that if you can pay your bills without drama or trauma, you are rich. As far as the LGBT thing goes: Until they all can marry, thgere is no "law" protecting their rights....

K Dubs said...

Bud - I know what you're saying, I guess I was just kind of playing with words. Everyone has the same rights - unless someone decides they don't - know what I mean?
And Gal - oh, rich was fun :)

I am Harriet said...

Karma- totally.


Enjoy the rest of your Saturday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/07/got-my-car-that-was-a-dream/