Sunday, July 8, 2012

Conjunction junction, what's your function?

Today we ripped off a blogger named Hui Lin from the blog Conversations with an Imaginary Audience. It's 200 questions, so we will do it in parts. Lots of parts. She does not state where she got it from. But this is someone who could not come up a separate screen name and a blog name. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!


181. What's the BEST rock band that you have seen live?

Well that's easy.  Bruce.  All Bruce, all the time. 

182. Could you image being in a situation where you would run from the police?

Only if my baby-daddy was chasing me.  he's the po-po.  And I just called him baby-daddy.  LOL

183. Have you ever been asked for an autograph?

I have seen them framed.  I'm kind of a big deal, you didn't know that?

184. What would you change about your living room?

The color.  It's shit brown right now.  And when I get a chance I'm going to paint it. 

185. Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home?

Whatever is closer.

186. Last hug?

what are we, 12?  Yesterday.  From your mom.

187. Have you ever had to make up your mind?

see #186

188. What is on top of your refrigerator?

dust bunnies, ant killer, egg cartons (empty), trivets - you know... "stuff"...

189. Did it work out for you in terms of kids? (Meaning how did it work out & are you happy. In other words, from “Have none, wanted none” to “8 kids & 3 grandkids)

I would have been happy with a houseload, I have 1.  I'm happy - but always wanted more.

190. Are you afraid of the dark?

Not with your Dad here to hold my hand..  No I'm not!

191. What if you had three wishes – what would you wish for?

A long life for me, my family & friends; enough money to do what I wanted without having to worry about the bills;  to be able to smell the ocean each day

192. Do you feel sad often?

Sometimes.  Depends on what I'm thinking about.

193. Have you ever been in lust for an extended period of time?

Seriously?  Have you seen "Magic Mike" yet?  That Channing Tatum can dance on my face any time.  oh.  Wait.  "real" lust?  Hah...  Maybe. 

194. Do you shower daily?

Unless I don't..

195. Have you ever prank called someone?

Is this the cocksucker residence?!??!  Anyone ever see Serial Mom?  LOL  Funnier than shit.  But the funniest was when they called back and I blamed it on my (non-existent) teenager. 

196. If you have a garage, is it cluttered?

It's only a one car.  No room for clutter.

197. You are about to die. What do you do with your worldly possessions?

Give them to those that care.

198. Tell us about the first time that you bought a car.

I'm channeling Ricardo Montalban here - "Vooooooooooolaaaaaaaaaare, ohhhhhhh ohhhhhhhh, Voooooolareeeeee whoa oh oh ohhhhhhhh"

199. What is your favorite type of music?

Anything but hard core rap.

200. What’s your family like? 

LMAO have you been READING my blog???  My *chosen* family is wonderful.  My cousins, aunts, uncles, etc. - wonderful.  My siblings and I?  We put the "fun" into dysfunction.



6 comments:

The Gal Herself said...

Re: your last answers -- We must be somehow related because it seems we have the same sisters.

I am Harriet said...

Dust bunnies- at least you're honest.

Have a great rest of your weekend!

jennifer anderson said...

i lost my virginity in a voolareeee....

K Dubs said...

:) Honesty is a good thing, Gal - I think we may be sisters from another mother perhaps? LOL and Jennifer - wow! Welcome! :) Hopefully that was a good memory I brought back! :)

Dash Interiors said...

Haha I just love your personality this blog is sooo fun

http://abpetite.blogspot.com/

K Dubs said...

Thanks Ashlee - welcome!!