Saturday 9: Life is a Lemon And I Want My Money Back - click here to play along - and yeah, I'm early. So shoot me.
1. When was the last time that you asked for your money back?I don't know that I've ever asked for money back. No wait. Yes I did. From your mom. I wasn't interested.
2. What was the last thing that you did to help someone?
I helped a woman at work out by lending her $30. I'm not even sure of her name, but to me it was just $30. For her, it could have been dinner for her kids.
3. At what point of your life do you think you started to understand who you are?
I'm still trying to figure that out. I do know what I'm not though, and that's someone that will put up with any bullshit from anyone. Yeah. (Said with conviction)...
4. Are there times when you thought you had taken a fall, only to discover more about yourself?
When my ex and I broke up, I realized a lot about myself, him and my kid. He sucks, we don't. :)
5. What was the last thing you did where you could not believe in what you were doing?I jumped off the Jaws Bridge on Martha's Vineyard. Seriously. I. Jumped off a bridge. What was I, freaking nuts? And I did it more than once. It probably didn't help that by the time I did it, everyone on the bridge and the beach knew my name. LOL
6. Do you think that you must struggle to become strong?
Hells no. I'm a mother. We're built Ford tough. Just fuck with my kid and see how strong I can be.
7. Do you feel that your dreams have meaning or are entirely random?
Jesus, I don't know. I had one about my ex (aka baby daddy/putz) and his present girlfriend the other night. She was pregnant, he was thin and very unhappy. I'm sure that one of the three is true, you guess which. LOL
8. What was the last promise you broke?
I try not to ever break promises - especially to the boy. He's had enough disappointment in his life that he doesn't need any further from me.
9. Do you collect anything?
I have a very cool collection of Starbucks mugs from most of the major cities I've been to. They're big (18 oz) and neat to look at. L.A.'s handle broke, though - so I need to go back. :)
I love the picture at the top of your blog!
Thanks - it's one of my favorites - he's got the whole world ahead of him :) It's from a couple of years ago at the Grand Canyon. Have a great weekend!
Your answer to #1 actually made me snort, so thank you for that.
Enjoy your weekend!
Starbucks mugs- sounds useful too.
Have a great rest of your Saturday
I'd love to see a video of the bridge...
I'm late getting around to comment. I actually quit collecting stuff when I realized it was just stuff. I already had too many of Mr BC's collections to move.
Post a Comment