Sunday, January 20, 2013

What are we, Canadian?


Today we ripped off a blogger named The Ruminator from the blog Random Ruminations. It is 30 questions, But we are only posting the back half. She says she got it from Manasa. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Sunday Stealing: The Back 15 Meme 

15) How do you vent out your anger?
I punch people in the throat..  Or I take off on another assassination assignment (wonderful alliteration there, eh?)..  Or I just yell.

16) Favourite toy as a child?
What are we, Canadian?  it's favorite.  Not that favourite wackiness.  I had a Barbie airplane.  I was hot shit.  I loved Barbie.  And her airplane.  I think I made her and Ken kiss.  A lot.  LOL


17) Favourite season?
Oh dear, I'm going to have to get over this.  My favorite season is all of them - I really love the changing of the season - I suppose if I had to pick a favorite it would be spring..
18) Do you ever get letters delivered by the post office? Yes, do you?  What are you, lonely?  Need me to mail you a letter?  Oh.  Wait.  letters.  No.  not like snail mail letters - I get bills in the mail.  Cards.  But letters?  No.  That's a lost art.  I could write you one if you like, though. 
19) When was the last time you laughed hard? ooooh yeah.  I'm going to laugh.  I'm going to laugh you so hard... oh.  Wait.  Wrong answer.  Um.... last week.  Yeah.  yeah.  that's it. 
20) What is on the floor of your closet?
Carpeting - what were you expecting, a dead body or something? 
21) Are you any good at drawing?
My name is Simon.  I like drawing!  Are you looking at my bum?  Bum looker!  Cheeky monkey bum looker!
 

22) What did you do last night?
Your Dad.  LOL  ... I know - you probably thought I'd say "your mom"...  I'd probably make a great lesbian - but I just can't get past the whole vajay-jay thing.  I like peni... oh.  Wait.  Last night.  Watched TV.  Cleaned a bit. 

23) What are you most afraid of?
Dying alone.  
24) Plain,cheese or spicy hamburger?
Spice it up baby! 
I like mine with lettuce and (forget the) tomato
Heinz 57 and french fried potatoes
Big yummy pickle and a cold draft beer
Well good god almighty which way do I steer??
 
25) Favourite dog breed? One that doesn't eat my house?  I love labs, and we had a couple of the Lhasa ahpso's growing up - they were awesome dogs, too.

26) Favorite day of the week?
Every one that I wake up, get out of bed on my own accord, and can have a cup of coffee to start my day.  I bet you were thinking I was going to say one of the weekend days, weren't you?  Silly cheeky monkey!
27) How many states / provinces / countries have you lived in? 
Two, MA and MI.  I miss the ocean.  
28) Diamond or pearl? 
What's that saying?  "pearls before swine?"  Diamonds are a girls best friend.  The sparklier the better ;-) 
29) What is your wish for this new year?
To lose this damn food baby that I've gained.  Or that shows more now that the girls are gone.  Which reminds me, shit, I'm supposed to be at the gym.  Right now.  Dammit.   
30) New year resolutions

Um.  Really?  Is this the Department of Redundancy Department?  Just for that... I give you this, Mr. Lance - just for you ...

LOLOLOLOL  

 

6 comments:

Mr said...

I was haveing such a great time reading your answers, Laughing at all of the drifting you did, then snapped back into reality to finish the question... And then I get to the end... and vomit!! Thank you for that!! But I have to ask, who may I ask provided those hands? They have such lovely finger nails....

K Dubs said...

LOL I thought you'd appreciate those. ;-)

I am Harriet said...

That "u" thing ticks me off too!

Have a great rest of your weekend.
http://harrietandfriends.com/2013/01/gave-up-meat/

cheatymoon said...

I'm not kidding - I looked up that photo yesterday. Completely unrelated to your blog. Who knew? Synchronicity about naked Adam Levine.
I now on Weight Watchers. I think I officially have a bigger bra size than you. Ack.
xoxo miss you!

Smellyann said...

OMG, you're a hoot! Adam Levine is delish. I saw that pic last week sometime, or whenever it first popped up, I don't know, and my eyes! whoo!! See you this Sunday, I hope! :)

K Dubs said...

Oh you will see me! And E? I bought 2 genie bras for $5 this week. FIVE BUCKS. I'd never be able to do that before!