Today we ripped off a blogger named Another Suburban Mom from the blog Another Suburban Mom. It is 20 questions, She says she got it from Dana. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Meme From Suburbia
1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Your mom... oh. Wait. No. I'm not a lesbian. Your Dad? Your Uncle Bill? I had ended relationship with a raging alcoholic who kept driving down my street (a dead end) and beeping at my house, finding out that one of my best friends was a lying psycho crazy woman and trying to figure out what the hell I was going to do with my life.
2. By this time next year, I ...
Will have painted the rest of the damn rooms in the house!
3. Do you think the United States will elect a female President in your lifetime? Do you think this would be a good thing?
Good God, I hope so. We get shit done. Seriously.
4. Which fictional, TV show character you would shag anytime?
Adam Levine? Um.. no wait. fictional. Oh, wait! SNL's "dick in a box" guy. That's fictional. LOL
5. Who is your greatest enemy?
I try not to have enemies, I mean really, what are we in - midieval times? I have people that I don't like for various reasons, but an enemy? Oh, no, wait. Vinnie - the neighborhood whack job. LMAO But I've promised I won't poke the beast any more.
6. Tell me about your most recent trip of more than 100 miles?
Well, it was more than 100 miles, and it was a trip! It was fun. LOL It was my trip "home" for Christmas. You want more? Read back..
7. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?
8. Do you have a nickname? What is it?
Well, if you ask my mortal enemy, Vinnie, it's lesbian, but for others its Westy. Used to be Chesty Westy - but I took care of that shit. LOL
9. What are you dreading at the moment?
Painting the rest of the damn rooms in my house. Holy shit my arm hurts. And my neck.
10. Do you worry that others will judge you from reading some of your answers?
Don't you judge me. You just step the F back there.. You don't know me. You don't know my life!
11. If you find an outfit you love, but the size on the label is larger than you want, do you buy the outfit? Why or why not?
Nope. I'll find it in my size, or find something else. I have standards. I have certain lines I will not cross. Don't you tempt me..
12. Even the biggest slackers are anal-retentive about something? What are you anal-retentive about?
My kitchen sink. I hate it being dirty. Hate hate hate it.
13. Out of all the books you read as a child, which one had the biggest influence on how you are today?
How to win friends and Influence People? Really? What, you were expecting Little House on the Prairie or Nancy Drew? Come on now. No, wait. How about Barbie and Ken do it? Would that work for you?
14. Which Golden Girl would you want to spend a night on the town with?
Betty White. Hands down. She's a freaking hoot. I want to party with her! Plus, isn't she the only one left now?
15. What is the one product you would never buy in its generic form even if the generic is half the price?
Shampoo. Some cereals. There are some things I don't mind generic, but some? Really, don't fuck with my good shit.
16. How old were you when you stopped believing in Santa?
You son of a bitch!
17. What is the one smell that turns your stomach without fail?
Having worked in an ER for years - there really isn't anything. But seeing someone having packing pulled from their nose - that makes me want to heave. That and wiggly teeth. Go figure, right?
18. If someone holds out a carton of milk to you and asks you to sniff it to see if its spoiled, do you?
Sure. I don't care. Just don't ask me to drink it.
19. You have a completely free day and $2000.00, What are you doing?
Going to Lowes or Home Depot. Sad, but true. I need storm doors and better insulation in my attic and a whole bunch of other stuff. But oh, I'd have fun!
20. What is the most used item in your home?
Come on. Really? You have to know this one.....
Your Mom. LMAO