Saturday, June 29, 2013

Did you just call me fat?

Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!


Thanks to Bankerchick for suggesting JT **Nice one Bankerchick!  :)
1) When was the last time that you got dressed up, or to borrow from Mr. Timberlake, "fixed up to the nines?"
My cousin's wedding.  I'm really just a sweats and tshirts kind of gal.  Or maybe that's all that fits.  Or maybe it's comfortable.  Or maybe I need to lose a few pounds.  Don't you judge me.  Did you just call me fat?  Oh I'm going to bust you up...
 

2) Justin Timberlake is known for his threads. Do you try to keep up with fashion trends?
Oh yeah, I'm outstanding in my field.  Or is that out standing in my field?  Yeah.  I dress just like the Kardashians.  Or Paris Hilton.  LOLOLOLOLOLOL  How about I dress like me, and others follow suit (pun intended)...  Although - if I looked like them, I probably would wear that shit.  Even though it's expensive.  What?  Did you just call me fat?  I'm going to punch you in the face now..
3) While on tour, Justin has a cigar roller on call so that he and the band can enjoy a "gentleman's club" atmosphere back stage. Do you enjoy the smell of a good cigar?
Meh.... I'd rather smell an old fashioned pipe.  My uncle John used to smoke one.  Every time I smell one I think of him.  He was a great guy.   
4) Justin appeared on Star Search when still in grade school, and he's been working ever since. When Crazy Sam was that age, her only "job" was to load the dishwasher and for this she earned her $1/day allowance. Did you work when you were a kid?
LOOK.  I don't know what you're up to.  Just because my mother told us that she didn't have us because she thought we were cute - she basically told us many times that we needed to pick up the slack.  At 16 we were told to go out and walk our happy asses up Rte 18 until we got a job, and not to come home until we did.  Sometimes, I think she was serious.  Oh, and I had to trim the hedges.  I HATED it.  I finally figured out that the way out was to butcher them.  Never had to do it again.  LOL
5) JT has appeared several times on Saturday Night Live, a show that premiered before he was born. Who is your most favorite ever SNL castmember of all time?
Oh.  Hands down.  Gilda Radner.  Funnier than shit, she was.  Not that shit is ever funny.  But well, sometimes it is.  Like when you see someone walking that obviously sharted and didn't clean their pants right?  That's funny shit right there.  
6) Justin is a very good golfer (6 handicap). Will you play this summer?
Are you a...... player?  Wink Wink... nudge nudge.. know what I mean know what I mean?  Maybe.  OH!  I just realized - with the "girls" out of the way, it'll make my swing SO much easier.  Damn.  Now I'm going to - just because I CAN..
7) A round of golf requires hours outside in the elements. Have you ever endured a painful sunburn?
Yes.  In Cancun.  It was so bad, bra AND panties both had to go.  That hurt like a mo'fo..  And we won't even talk about the tequila.  Tequila bad.  Very very bad.. Gives me Alzheimers.  
8) When they were young, Justin dated Britney Spears. Obviously, it's been easy for him to keep up with her successes and problems over the years. Do you wonder how one of your exes is doing?
OK.  Here is the weird thing?  I was friends with one on Facebook, and he "unfriended" me..  Another realized I was friends with his daughter and blocked me - the last one blocked me because I wouldn't be his friend, I'm friends with a couple of others - one wanted to sext one time (ahhh, no??).  Just bizarre.   Oh.  But no.  I don't really wonder.  I know how most of them are doing.  And if the alcoholic ever sobers up and tries to do his twelve steps - I told him he can skip me in his "making amends".  Blech.  
9) Ever since his days with N'Sync, Justin Timberlake has supported music education. Did your grade school offer music classes? If so, do you remember any of the songs you learned then?
Mr. Burke.  Flute.   I played from 4th grade through high school.  Twenty Five or 6 2 4.  Yup.  I'll never speak of it again.  Don't bring it up.  I will deny everything.

No comments: