Sunday, June 16, 2013

It's not the size that matters..

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. 
Let's go!!!


This week's questions come from Do These Shoes Match This Purse? Maggie doesn't say where she got it, but it was probably stolen there as well.


The Weird Question Meme, Part One  (And Two)

Do you wear slippers?  
I do!  I have them on right now as a matter of fact - they're sock monkey slippers :)
How many pictures are in your living room?
Um... I have a signed Atlantic City ticket for a Springsteen show, a print from this guy, and a couple of those metal stars.  I need to put the wall of shame back up.  LOL
Do you ever watch Brady Bunch reruns?  
Marcia! Marcia! Marcia!
Are you allergic to anything?  
Yeah - bullshit.  I can sense it a mile away.
When was the last time you called in sick?
I had to take sick hours on Thursday because we had no power.  Otherwise I'd have to go to another office.  It was sunny and almost 80.  There was no way that shit was happenin'..
Have you ever been in a car accident?  
yes.... more than 1 - Don't you judge me!
What is your favorite snack food?
oh, you know - snacky type shit that's bad for you. 
 Have you ever seen a tornado?

No, but I've seen the results of one
 If you won a million dollars, what would you buy first?  

A meme generator, snails, twine, baseball cards and a pretty pretty princess crown.
What time is it right now?  
Time for you to get a watch if you're asking me
Do you think it's cool for men to wear flip-flops?
Depends.  Are they manly ones, or girly ones with "Hello Kitty" on them?
How many pairs of shoes do you own?  
Jesus, not many.  15?  And most of those are casual.  LOL
Do you think you are a hypochondriac?  
Aw hells no.  I used to work for doctors.  I dealt with hypochondriacs on a daily basis.  One guy would read shit, and then call in and say "I have this". I constantly had to talk him down off the ledge. 
Do you own a dictionary?  
Yeah, it's called the www
Where was the last place you went on vacation?  
New York for a wedding - you can read about that here
Do you talk about your friends behind their back?  
If I do - it's nothing that I wouldn't say to their faces.  Now people I don't like, them I talk smack about ALL the time..
Are you actually fat but in complete denial about it?  
Shut up.  That's just not nice.  I'm big boned.  And I don't care if big bones don't jiggle, that's my story and I'm sticking with it.
What color is your mouse pad?   It's got a black and blue theme..

Does your kitchen have a theme?
Yes, it's called organized chaos.  

What is your ring size?
Left ring finger 7, right 7.5.  Why?  You buying?

How often do you wear jewelry?  

I always wear this:
and this:




Sometimes I switch it up for variety..



When was the last time you consumed alcohol?  

mmmmm yesterday I had this and it was DAMN tasty...


Any big plans for the summer?  

The boy is going to visit his grandfather for a week, then we have a rental at the end of the summer in the Upper Peninsula of MI.  It's gorgeous up there, and a LOT less expensive than Martha's Vineyard.  Cape again next year :)


What is your favorite comfort food?  

Depends on the comfort I'm looking for..

Do you prefer broccoli or asparagus?  

Neither?  But if I have to choose - it'll be grilled asparagus - with a little EVOO and salt..


What color are your bedroom walls?  

White, haven't painted them yet

With whom do you live?

Your Dad.  LOL  Nah.. it's just me and the boy :)
 

Which Star Wars movie is your favorite?

The one that ends in 5 min.  Not a huge fan

How about Harry Potter?  

I refuse to watch the movies until I read all the books.  LOL

What was the last movie you saw in theaters?  

I don't know, but I know it was damn expensive.  I like Redbox much better.

Did you get the popcorn or candy?  
Popcorn.  Plain.  No buttah.  


What is the most romantic text in your inbox?  

Are you f'ing kidding me?  Do you know me?  Are you mocking me? 

Have you ever played miniature golf on a date? 

Yes. 

What’s a phrase you overuse?  

Seriously?  Seriously? 

Do you always use good grammar?

I am the grammar police.  I certainly make every effort. 

Do you have an accent or a speech impediment?  

I don't think I have an accent.  Other, on the other hand, do.  Just because I have an issue with my "ah's".. Whatevah..

What did you eat today? 

So many answers, so little time.  Just coffee so far, thanks.

What do you do at work? 

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL You REALLY don't want me to answer this 

Do you know the rules to any sports?

Yes

Do you prefer to watch or play sports?  

Depends on the sport

What is your favorite kind of hat to wear? 

Only because I don't like it when "I whip my hair back and forth, I whip my hair back and forth"... I will wear a baseball cap when driving the Jeep

Do you pray?  

Sometimes..

To whom do you pray?  

Whoever will listen.  I'm not too selective. 

What is the closest mountain to your house?  

I live in Michigan.  There aren't any mountains.  I'm in the midwest.  There aren't any mountains.  Thanks for reminding me.  Jerk. 

What size engine is in your vehicle?  

Hey, it's not the size of the engine, it's the motion...

What do you need to do tomorrow? 

Work.  Go to the gym.  Do stuff.  You know...

No comments: