Sunday, July 14, 2013

if you knew Mary - you know it was HELL, not hell

Thanks to Carielle for recommending this great song.


1) When she first burst onto the scene, Pink was a self-proclaimed tomboy. Now she's glam. Literally. She was on the cover of the June issue of Glamour and is a spokeswoman for Covergirl cosmetics. Does a celebrity endorsement increase your interest in a product?
 
Nope.  I don't care who endorses something - it's whether or not I liked it.  And I remember reading one time that a celebrity had to actually use the product to endorse it.  Like the hair color ones?  All they had to do was do one chunk of hair - and they could endorse it.  And have the rest colored professionally.  So just because they endorse something doesn't mean they actually use it.  They just get it free.   Whatever.  I'd say something was great if I could get it free.  OH MY GOD.  Did you see that Porsche just go by?!  That's MINE.  I endorse it!  See?  Just like that.  LOL
 

2) This song is about a woman who feels her lover slipping away. Do you believe a couple can repair a relationship once it starts to sour?
 
Depends on why it soured.  Did it sour because he was a cheating scumbag with a giant penis coming out of his forehead (and a little one in his pants that he used to think with)?  Then no.  If it soured because they got caught up in life and forgot to talk to each other?  Then yes.  If it's something big - like "Oh, I forgot to mention when we got married 3 years ago that I hate children, and got a vasectomy when I was 18" soured?  Then.  No.  See?  There's differences...
3) As a little girl, Pink wanted to be an Olympic gymnast. If you could excel (or, if you do excel) at any sport, which one?
 
I am thoroughly convinced that if I could have done a split and didn't get thrown out of Kathy Corrigan's dance studio because of that, then I would have been more limber and flexible and as a result - more popular with the boys in high school.  Yeah.  

4) Pink is married to motorcycle pro Carey Hart. Have you ever ridden really fast on a motorcyle?
 
The ONE time I was on a motorcycle when I was a teenager, my friend's brother took me for a ride.  We had to avoid all different areas of town because if my mother saw me there would be hell to pay.  And if you knew Mary - you know it was HELL, not hell.  There was a wee bit of a tyrant living inside her.  Couldn't go to Park Ave - my mother might see us..  couldn't go through the square - my mother might see us.  Etc. Etc. Etc.  We pull back up to JC's so he could drop me off - who pulls up next to us?  My mother.  And yeah - there was HELL to pay.  She yelled at him, yelled at me, yelled at anyone that would listen.  U. G.  L.  Y.  not pretty.  
5) When she found out she was pregnant, Pink says she gave up whiskey and cigarettes … but admits she misses the whiskey. Do you have a habit you know you should break?
 
Probably crack.  Cause you know, crack is whack.  I know I should quit smoking.  I'm working on it.  And I should probably clean my house more.  It's never going to look all put together like some people's houses.  Really.  Who spends all that time making sure everything is in it's place, and there is a place for everything.  I love chaos.  LOL
6) In 2010, she fell out of the aerial harness that was supposed to carry her across the stage. Are you afraid of heights?

Well no, but I wouldn't put my ass up in an aerial harness any time soon.  That's even more whack than crack!

7) Pink enjoys showing off her tattoos. Do you have any body art?
 
Yup.  And I'm going to get another one.  
8) Pink can be very salty in her language. When was the last time you cursed?
 
Are you fucking kidding me?  Jesus, Mary and the carpenter (as my late mother used to say, God rest her soul)...  That's pretty funny.  Like the Gal herself says - I'm like Nancy Drew with a potty mouth.  
9) On her website, Pink sells 10 different t-shirts. Do you have a favorite t-shirt? What does it look like/say?
 
It's my tailgate shirt from my friend Rich's memorial tailgate.  He was cool.  Therefore the shirt is also cool.  As am I when I wear it.  

2 comments:

The Gal Herself said...

I think it's nice that you remember your friend whenever you put on that shirt. Yes, I agree that makes you very cool.

K Dubs said...

:)