Sunday, July 28, 2013

What’s the easiest thing to ever do? Scare my friend Kathy Norris.. She jumps at anything

This week's questions come from a defunct blog called Tense Teacher.

Massive Alphabet Meme, part one

The Letter A  
Are you agnostic?  I don't think so...is your age?  Nunya.  That'd be nunya freaking bidnessWhat annoys you?  People that ask my age and if I'm agnostic..  

 
The Letter B
Do you like bacon?  Mmmmmmm here piggie piggie piggie
When is your birthday?   United Nations DayWho is your best friend?  I have a few besties..  Not naming them all.  I'm not sure if you know this, but people?  They like me.  
The Letter C  
What is your favorite candy?  Not a huge fan.  But chocolate covered peanuts usually attract my attention.. 
 Who is your crush?  Seriously?  What are we?  12?
When was the last time you cried?  When I read the question before this.

The Letter D
Do you daydream?  Um... pink bunnies and unicorns?

 What is your favorite kind of dog?   Either a lab or golden retriever  
What day of the week is it?  The day before you get your ass to the store and buy a calendar, ya lazy bastid 
 
The Letter E  
How do you like your eggs?  Over medium  
Have you ever been in the emergency room?   I worked in one for years, so yeah...  want to hear some stories?  LOL  
What’s the easiest thing to ever do?  Scare my friend Kathy Norris..  She jumps at anything
 
The Letter F  
Have you ever flown in a plane?  Commercial and private.  How's that for an answer? 
Do you use fly swatters?  Only on your head  
Have you ever used a foghorn?  Longhorn foghorn?   
 
The Letter G 
Do you chew gum?  Nope.  My grandmother told me ladies do NOT chew gum  
Ever tried gazpacho?  yes.  didn't like it much.  
Are you a giver or taker?  Depends on what's being given or taken.  I'm a good sharer, I am..
 
The Letter H 
How are you?  Fine, how are you?  What is this, a trick question?
What’s your height?  Taller than a breadbox, but shorter than the Eiffel Tower
What color is your hair?  Depends.  My hair now, or my natural color?  And do the carpets match the drapes?  I need clarification please..
 
The Letter I  
What is your favorite ice-cream?  Anything with nuts in it.  Chocolate covered, if possible, please.  Mmmmmmm.... great.  Now I want ice cream..
Have you ever ice-skated?   Rink and pond.  Really now, that's a silly question.
 Do you play an instrument? Not any more.  I played flute from 4th grade all the way to high school.  I can also play chopsticks on the piano, does that count?

The Letter J   
What is your favorite jelly bean? The kind that I don't have to eat.
  Do you wear jewelry?   Is the pope Catholic?  What are you doing, casing the joint?
  Have you heard a really hilarious joke?  A few times..
 
The Letter K 
Whom do you want to kill? Hah!  Like I'd put THAT on the interwebbies... 
Do you want kids? Well, shit.  I hope so.  Otherwise that kid in the other room is screwed..
 Where did you go to kindergarten?  Kindergarten.  That's where.  I learned my abc's and 123's there :)

The Letter L 
Are you laid-back?  Does a bear shit in the woods?
  Do you lie?  Look.  I still believe that mothers shouldn't know everything.....
  Do you love anyone?  Love like, "I LOVE YOU MAN" or love like I want to swap precious bodily fluids with you?   There are too many variations of love.  Some - yes.  Some - not so much..
 
The Letter M 
What is your favorite movie?  The one where I get to take a nap
Do you still watch Disney movies?   Disney is going PG-13 these days..
Do you like mangoes?  EVERYBODY love the mango! 

3 comments:

The Gal Herself said...

I forgot about Mango! I guess Stefon has been more top of mind lately, but Mango was my first love. :)

The Gal Herself said...

Stop by! Today (Tuesday) I presented you with a prestigious award!

**** April **** said...

BWAHAHAHAHA.... the one where I get to take a nap. THAT.... was hilarious! Thanks for the laugh!