Sunday, July 14, 2013

Yes. That's right. I have Ted Williams' cryogenic frozen head in my freezer.



This week's questions come from Shopafreakingholic and it was stolen there as well, but the search doesn't go back any farther.

30.] What brand of batteries do you usually get?
Rechargeable.  
31.] Are any of your friends pregnant or have kids?  
Seriously.  I'm in my 40's.  This is a dumb question.  That's like asking a construction worker if he knows anyone that has a hammer.  Jeez luiz...
32.] What is in your medicine cabinet?
Well, how about first - I don't have a medicine cabinet.  I keep my drugs well hidden, thank you.  The tank on the back of the toilet.. The secret cabinet under the stairs..  You know.  Places like that.  
33.] What's your favorite aspect of the natural world?  
Ahhhhhhhhhh that I'm in it?  What the hell kind of question is that?
34.] What's your favorite man made thing?  
The wheel.  Gets me places much faster than Ugga Booga dragging me by my long hair.  Oh wait - I cut that off.  LOL
35.] Can you whistle properly?  
Define a proper whistle... 
36.] What song do you think is the most widely heard in the world?  
Not sure - but I can tell you that it's not one by Justin Bieber.   He's an ass.  Who should go away.  
37.] Where's the strangest place a fast food restaurant was located?
In my pants.  What kind of question is that.  What do you expect for an answer?  In the middle of a corn field?  Then it would be run by Malachai and his murderous friends, and they would serve the murdered as a Quarter Pounder with cheese?  Look where my mind goes when you ask these questions!
38.] What states surround your state? Or are you not land locked?
I'm on top of Indiana and Illinois, but then the rest is all lake, baby!
39.] Do you own binoculars or monoculars? What do you use them for?  
Was this written in the stone ages?  Who the hell has a set of monoculars any more?  Who doesn't have some kind of binoculars.  Dumb. Dumb.  Dumb.  
40.] Do you ever wish you had a telescope on the roof or attic to stargaze? 
I've never been in my attic and the roof is slanted.  So I would say NO to both.  What I do have, however, is a Jeep.  That I can drive into the middle of a field, and after picking up the aforementioned quarter pounder with cheese that used to be little Bill - I can look up and see all the stars I want.

41.] What's your favorite chocolate bar? 
The one that doesn't put any more fat on my ass.

42.] Do you fall asleep easy in cars? How about planes, trains and boats? 
No.  But planes?  All I have to do is open my book and I'm out like a light.  LOL
43.] Would you rather live a year of your life in every major country or stay in the same place you live forever without vacations?
That's dumb!  Eventually you'd run out of countries - what do you do then?  Go back?
44.] What will you not tolerate in a person?  
Ignorance.  Makes me crazy.  
45.] Do you forgive others easier or yourself? Why is this?  
Others. For the most part.  Didn't you ever read my post on forgivenessMaybe you should..
46.] How was God made, if he exists?
Huh?
47.] Have you ever done aqua aerobics or polo?  
No.  They're dumb.  
48.] What age were you when you learned how to swim?
Probably when I was tossed into the ocean as a young child... Really, I have no idea.
49.] What shows or characters scared you as a child?
Nothing.  I was afraid of Mary.  LOL
50.] Do you stay up all night on New Years Eve/Day or go to bed after 12am?  
Meh.... Depends on what I'm doing.  
51.] What's something unusual currently in your fridge?  
I don't think so.  Milk, food, yogurt, mmm sesame noodles.  That's all.  Just stuff.
52.] How about your freezer?
What are you getting at?  Yes.  That's right.  I have Ted Williams' cryogenic frozen head in my freezer.  
53.] What could you be doing now that is more productive?  
Taking a shower.  Cleaning.  Probably just about anything.
54.] Give me some lyrics from the song that's stuck in your head
B A Bay.. B E Bee B I Bicky Bi B O Bo Bicky Bi Bo B U Bu Bicky Bi Bo Bu
put that in your pipe and smoke it!
55.] What's your favorite type of firework?
The ones that *don't* go off in my hand. 

4 comments:

I am Harriet said...

I grew up not far from Lake Michigan. I sure don't miss the lake effect stuff.

zippiknits...sometimes said...

You are an absolute Nut! I love to read your Sunday Stealing answers! Mary? You were afraid of Mary? I love Mary! hahahahaha!

K Dubs said...

You have to read my Saturday answers to get the one about Mary LOL

And I would be a bazillionaire if I could invent a candy bar that doesn't add fat to one's ass ;)

Harriet - it's a pain in the ass. We are JUST inside the belt of it.. blech

Carielle said...

I love your sense of humor!