Sunday, July 7, 2013

Little balls, please

The Wackadoo Meme, part 1


**this is the 2nd time I'm filling this out, those interwebby bastards somehow deleted it the first time. Grrrrrr

This week's questions come from Shopafreakingholic and it was stolen there as well, but the search doesn't go back any farther.

1.] What age is your youngest aunt?
  My aunt Margie is the only living blood relative, I'm not sure how old she is.  


2.] Do you miss someone right now?

Yeah.  My last post that I filled everything out in.  Fucker.  

3.] What can you see North West to you?

I'm in the room of the house that is most south east.  But speaking of North West - does the birth of that child make Kim's vajayjay the North West Passage?

4.] Do you like bowling?

Little balls, please.

5.] Can you pronounce Italian words?

Bu Fungula?  Manicotti.  Lasagne.  Pizza-pie-a.  La Cosa Nostra.  You like horses?

6.] Do you prefer black or beige coloured jackets?

Neither.

7.] Do you own a hoodie?

Yes, and a machete.  If you ever see me with both at the same time, you'd better run like a motherfucker.  

8.] Do you like roasting marshmallows on a bonfire?

Who doesn't?

9.] Do you like cheesy puffs?

Does cheese have balls?

10.] What's your name without vowels?

Kth

11.] How many layers of clothing are you wearing?

It's 76 degrees and 150% humidity - the least amount possible I can get away with without burning my neighbors' eyeballs.

12.] When was the last time you got a take away? What did you have?

I've never been taken away, but one time my friend Kathy Dooley tried to sell me to a cab driver.

13.] If you could climb any mountain or range which would you choose?

That one.  Over there.  I'm having a hot flash, there better be snow up there you bastards.

14.] Do you alphabetically arrange anything in your room? What?

Exactly.  What?  Who does that shit?

15.] Have you ever visited fat-pie [dot] [com]?

No, but you know now I'm going to.  Fabulous.  Did you just call me fat again?  Bastard.

16.] Do you prefer sweet or sour fruits?

Mega Warhead Sour Patch Kids.  Yum.  

17.] Do you like Flo Rida? Which song of his?

He's a doofus.  But some of the songs are catchy.

18.] How are your dancing skills?

I can hold my own.  I do the "clean your butt with a towel" dance a lot.

19.] What is your favorite number?

Hah.  19.  

20.] Describe your best friend to me?

She's freaking awesome.  Which is why she's my besty.

21.] What is your favorite alcoholic drink?

Yeah.  None.  Still abstaining.  Damn pirates.

22.] Do you do any sports or have you done any sport professionally?

I played softball a couple of years ago.  Fun stuff.

23.] What is your ringtone?

That one.  But if the boy calls?  It's Stewie, saying "Mom.  Mom.  Mom.  Mommy.  Mommy.  Mom.  Mom"

24.] Do you like chilli flavoured chips/crisps?

That sounds nasty.

25.] Do you curl or straighten your hair?

My hair is so fine and straight it's ridonkulous.  I curl it once in a while, though.

26.] What's the nicest smell of shampoo?

The part that smells?  That's silly.  Peter Coppolla NY Argan Oil.  It's my favorite right now.

27.] What smell turns you on? How about turns you off?

Clean.  Dirty.  How's that?

28.] Who's your favorite comedian?

Gilda.  All the way.  Not all the way with Gilda, but damn she was funny.  I miss her.


29.] RnB or Reggae?

Why not a mixture of both?

4 comments:

The Gal Herself said...

I laughed at #3. Oh, yes I did. Reminds me of the old joke that Joan Collins was so slutty that back in the day they called her The British Open.

**** April **** said...

#7... yeah, I totally just spit fucking water all over my keyboard!!!

BWAHAHAHAHA..

BRILLIANT!

Kwizgiver said...

Loved #3!

I am Harriet said...

Argan oil can be wonderful on the hair.