Thursday, February 12, 2009

Friday Fill Ins

Courtesy of Janet :)

Click HERE to play along!

And...here we go!

I'm going to base my answers on different men that I've known in my life. LOL

1. It seems like there really is some truth to the old adage "size matters".

2. Um. Yeah. Let me know when you're done, please? And then maybe we could make it a joint effort?

3. If I thought you really meant it when you said you'd call I'd have hopped back into the car!

4. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm is what I think of most when I think of you.

5. To me, Valentine's Day means Pink Ice!! (Ok so this one isn't about a guy, but it's still cool)..

6. Knowing I'm such a better person in spite of you gives me strength.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to SLEEP and hopefully feeling good about the job interview I have today, tomorrow my plans include the Pink Ice game and hanging with my favorite Valentine, the Boy and Sunday, I want to get the accounting homework done!! (got an 84 on test #1 btw!!)!

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

Good luck with your job interview! Happy Valentine's Day!

cheatymoon said...

Good luck with the interview, Kath. And have fun at the game. I hope there are no awkward encounters...

Life Scraps and Patches said...

What a nice creative spin on the questions. And, good luck with the interview.

Janet said...

HELL yes #1 matters :-)