Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sunday :)

Gosh it's been a busy week - I've been working on all sorts of stuff - my blog not being one of them! I promise to be much better :)

I have been fighting a cold, and think that I actually fought it off - that'll be a first! Maybe it is because I QUIT SMOKING?!?!? It's a month this week, and while there are times that I still want one, I think that there will always be times when I want one. But I know that they are bad bad bad for me. Hopefully this time it will stick. I like smelling my perfume at the end of the day. lol

I am off to a Superbowl party this afternoon (after the homework is done, of course) and meeting up with an old friend that I worked with a few years ago. I haven't seen her in ages - it's funny how you lose touch so quickly sometimes. But we're snarking at each other and it's like no time ever passed! She's a lot of fun, so it should be a great time. I've decided I need to get out more. I have a great babysitter, and I'm going to start to use him to his full potential!

I was at a local hockey game last night, and one of the filthy whore's little friends came over and took a picture of me and/or my son. Weird. It just reaffirms my faith in the fact that some people are just stupid and will never learn or grow up. This is a 40+ year old guy, who will do what he's told - just because he's told to - without thinking of the why's of it. So what's he going to do with the picture? Post it online somewhere? oooooooooooooooh I'm so scared. WhatEVER.... Bunch o'freaks.

I still have the green hair date story to work on. LOL

Happy Day.

5 comments:

cheatymoon said...

Congrats on the no-smoking! I know how hard it is!

Have fun at the stupor bowl party...

Staci said...

My hubby just said today that he wants to quit smoking...again!! I applaud you on your month...I know how hard it is!!

I just read Only a movie's comment...stupor bowl party!!LOL Hope you're enjoying it, my son and I are watching it right now.

I've passed an award on to you...stop by and pick it up..when you're sober!! :)

http://lettersfromahillfarm.blogspot.com/

cheatymoon said...

hey - i left you a giftee at my place

Jack said...

Congratulation on quitting! It is hard but the first couple months are the worst then you gradually start to see an improvement with breathing, smelling and tasting... Keep it up!!!

It will be 9 months for me on the 15th :D

Smart Mouth Broad said...

Bravo for no smoking. A co-worker of mine tried several times and the thing that stuck was laser treatment. I don't know how it works but it did.

PS. Everyone loved the wicked pissa comment!