Friday, July 17, 2009

F You Friday

Two years ago this month, I had just come back from one of the most beautiful places that I'd ever been to. What an amazing, amazing trip.










This was our accommodations:


During that trip we also got to see Seattle, and some other great places. And when we got back to MI, a lot of bullshit got thrown at me, and my ex and I ended up breaking up.

So, here's to new beginnings, better lives and standing up for what you believe in - even if you stand alone.

While I would do it all again, I may have done it a bit differently, so that others would have seen the truth, what was really going on and so that certain people (cough.. Jocelyn... cough...) would have been exposed as the con artist that slowly people are starting to realize she is. It's been a long time coming, but karma is sweet.

Happy "Anniversary" Theo - and go fuck yourself. LOL

6 comments:

cheatymoon said...

Seems like a lifetime ago, Kathy.

Fuckwit is my favorite word.

K Dubs said...

It really does - I guess it was - it was a whole other life, that's for sure. I like my life much better now, I know that my friends are *real* friends, and not ones that are around me for what they can get from me. It's pretty sad when you can't be sure of that stuff.

sAm said...

Ah...I love Fuck You Friday! I believe I need to celebrate one of my own!
Good for you that you are in a better place - although it's a long, hard journey the lessons learned are priceless!

Smart Mouth Broad said...

Yeah, what she said!

K Dubs said...

:-) Thanks gals!

Kimberly said...

Nicely put...show the love!