Monday, July 6, 2009

Manic Monday #175

Hey - two weeks in a row! Woohoo!! Play along here :)

Name two things you consider yourself to be very good at:

Baking. Sarcasm. I know, you're thinking that the two don't go together, aren't you? Well, you could say that I can hand you a piece of cake and tell you that not only will you like it, you'll fucking LOVE it and if you don't it'll turn to shit. Yeah. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Name two things you consider yourself to be bad at:

Filters. Apparently I am missing a few. LOL And apparently relationships. I can't seem to meet a normal guy - maybe that's it. Finding normal guys to be in a relationship with. One was married (don't ask - and he'd be the one with the penis growing out of his forehead), one liked to show his penis on the internet, one had an overwhelming desire to crawl inside my ass so as to suffocate me (see - sarcasm.. lol), another liked his beer more than me, another liked the filthy whore more than me, another... well - you get the point.. lol

Name one thing not many people know about you:

Um. The whole married guy thing? Or maybe... hell, I don't know - I'm an open book. Not much.

6 comments:

cheatymoon said...

:-)

I missed doing them this week. We are in the white mountains. It is raining. Perhaps I'll post some rainy photos...

Anonymous said...

What an interesting spectrum! :P
Sarcasm runs in my family's blood. (whoever they are)

K Dubs said...

my mother actually said to me once that "sarcasm has no place in our lives". My response "oh REALLY now Mary???"

She didn't appreciate the humor in it. LOL

K Dubs said...

E - love rainy mountain pictures - they're better than no mountain pictures!

Smart Mouth Broad said...

Maybe we should put it out there into the blogosphere. There must be a normal guy out there somewhere, right?

K Dubs said...

you would think, SMB, eh? Maybe not for me though. Who knows....