Sunday, July 26, 2009

the full moon....

OK - now I'm no skinny minnie, but I'm not a large marge either - but even *I* know what NOT to wear. This girl obviously doesn't. And when she got up and walked, she was shakin' it like a polariod picture.

We were in podunk, the field was good - but the facilities left a bit to be desired.

Oh - and ladies - I can get it that some of you don't want to sit on a public toilet and pee - but do me a favor? Don't pee all over the seat so that when I come in, I have to clean it up in order to pee? Gross.



 
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

Classy! I love it!

Desert Songbird said...

Ick. I went to the grocery store last night and saw a rather large woman there with short, see-thur shorts on --- and she wasn't wearing anything underneath them.

K Dubs said...

yuck!!!! And that wasn't the worst picture I could have gotten, either. It was just wrong on so many levels.. lol

Coffee Slut said...

Gotta love the muffin-top!

K Dubs said...

That was NOT a muffin top CS - it was the whole muffin!! I have some pants that give me a muffin top LOL I just don't wear them (yet).

Smart Mouth Broad said...

Wouldn't you love to take a pic with your cell and then show it to her. I wouldn't have the nerve but wouldn't it be great. Ewww.