Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins

click here here here! to play along :)

And...here we go!




1. When I walk around my neighborhood I see kids playing, toys left out, all the signs of a good neighborhood where people trust each other not to steal their shit.  LOL



2. Anything baked - is my favorite thing to cook.  I'll admit it - I'm a carb addict.  I have a problem.  LOL



3. Life is grand, ain't it?  While my life isn't perfect by any stretch of the imagination (I really would like the opportunity to show that winning the lottery doesn't screw up *everyone* that wins it...) it's good.  I have a roof over my head, a kid that loves me, a good job, car with 4 tires, what else could I want?



4. My sexy blanket from Pottery Barn makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.  I don't think they even make it any more - it's a faux fur one - for my queen sized bed.  It probably weighs about 10 lbs. when it's folded up.  I've had to promise to leave it to my friend Jason if I die - seriously.  And I'd throw down over this blanket.  It's that good.  LOL



5. Pumpkin!  is my favorite Autumn vegetable. Pumpkin pie.  mmmmmmmm  A close 2nd?  Butternut squash.  I'm looking for a good recipe for a bisque - I know where to buy it, but haven't come close in making it. 



6. Revenge is better when it is served cold.  Oops.  I'm sorry.  Did I say that? 



7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the Bronk Brothers show with my friend Jackie, tomorrow my plans include sleeping in and Sunday, I want to finish painting the spare bedroom!
 
 
Happy Friday all :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a faux fur throw that's my favorite thing ever. The dog thinks it belongs to her... haha.

Have a good weekend. I'm so glad it's Friday.

xo