Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday fun time :)

play along here!

1. I need a week off to get my house cleaned, it seems likeAre all 14 (almost 15) year old boys as messy as mine?  Aiyaiyai!




2. We really need to know how lucky we were when we were kids.  We really could play outside until the street lights came on.  We didn't have cell phones, iPods, iPads or any of that stuff - we had to make do with cans and string.  Go figure! 



3. A great deal of lying went on yesterday, apparently.  Somehow "I'm not going to be able to be there because I can't afford to fly out" turned into "haha I don't have to be there"...  Dumbass.  Liar.  You think I don't save this stuff?  Think again.



4. I'd really like big tall glass of water right now.



5. It was announced that the Red Sox season is over.  I'm sad.  I'm sadder that Tito will probably go as manager.  I like him.  He's cute.



6. I have a LOT of steak knives.  Seriously.  I have a set in a butcher block, then I have a set of stainless steel knives that I got at an estate sale - there has to be 2-3 sets in there, you could tell that they were probably a wedding gift.  And they're sharp.  I stuck a hand in the box and sliced a finger open.  So they're really sharp. 



7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include sleeping late, stupid TV and bad food (LOL) and Sunday, I want to FINALLY finish painting the spare bedroom!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is cute. I'm sad he's leaving. I've been watching the press conference all evening...

Have a fab weekend, my friend.

xoxoxoxo