Sunday, September 11, 2011

Alllllllllllllllllrighty then!!

Sunday.  A day of rest.  I think I'll rest.  And then get my ass up and out for a walk.  :)

Life is short - embrace it.  A good friend of mine died a year ago this week.  She left behind two kids, and lots of friends that were all just devastated by it.  And it could have all been prevented.  Grrrr....  But I won't go there.  I'm trying for more zen in my life, not anger.

Speaking of Zen... this really isn't.  But again - life is short.  I know you're still reading.  You can try and hide your ISP, but it still shows up.  Including your location, what you read, how long you're on there, etc.   I'm not sure what the hell you're looking for - or why you continue to read and try and hide it.  But guess what?  It's past time that they knew.  It's not fair to them, it's not fair to my kid.  They have a right to know about each other.  Granted, I'm sure it was easier to explain M - maybe it was a lie about being separated at the time?  Who knows.  I'm sure it'll be a lot harder to explain a 6 month age difference.  But regardless - you have two choices - I do it, or you do it.  Plain and simple.  You were given an opportunity months ago, and ignored it.  So now?  Now instead of wondering if, you can wonder when.

Ahhhhhhhhhh.... OK... back to zen....

2 comments:

Pseudo said...

Well, alrighty then. That will make an interesting post.

Anonymous said...

;-)