Friday, October 21, 2011

Again with the Friday fun time

And...here we go!
click here to play along




1. Old me would have yelled and screamed at my child last night after he SPIT at me; new me would just go to bed, which is what I did.



2. I am all about taking responsibility.  The whole "it's not my fault [insert action here]" doesn't fly with me.  Ever.



3. So...in a way I can be kind of a bitch about stuff.



4. But that's not so bad, right?



5. The big difference between me and some of my friends is that I wouldn't put up with half the shit they do,  which probably explains why I'm single?  LOL



6. Usually my kid makes me happy. Last night? not so much..



7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to maybe a hockey game, tomorrow my plans include sleeping in (this seems to be a weekly theme lol) and Sunday, I want to maybe get some more painting done!

No comments: