Saturday, October 1, 2011

New Format?

This is interesting... this whole new *dynamic* format.  I will try it.  For a bit.

Random Saturday thoughts.

I have pumpkin spice coffee.  If I had pumpkin creamer, I'd be in heaven.  No.  Seriously.  I'm all about loving the pumpkin.  Yum. 

I'm baking an apple pie, in a brown paper bag, in my oven.  Not sure why - but I had apples, and I've heard that baked in the bag is an out of this world experience.  We'll see. 

Holy shit, I can't believe it's October already.

Holy shit, I can't believe the boy is going to be 15 in a few weeks. 

Court is Tuesday.  I (thank God) don't have to be there, but I do have to be available by phone.  There's no way I could afford to fly out there for one day.  As much as I'd LIKE to be there, it just isn't feasible.  And I hear that he is "furious" that I won't have to be there, it makes me wonder why.  Because he won't get to throttle me?  He can't glare at me like he did last time?  It's not like we exchange pleasantries.  He doesn't ask how his son is.  Is it because he can't take pleasure in having his lawyer come over again and say "he just wants to make it clear he wants nothing to do with this child"?  I'm not really sure.  His issue.  Not mine. 

Back to apple pie.  Zen.  Breathe in.... find a happy place.. find a happy place... find a happy place...

Oh!  A happy place.  Here :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Any word on those ip addresses?

Can't believe mine will be 16 on Wednesday. What the hell happened? That went by way too fast.

Find your happy place. xoxoxo